• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time poster, long time reader.

Suppyaf

Greenlighter
Okay, so I'm not sure where this is supposed to go, but I'm having some troubles from injecting suboxone. I injected it into my wrist and it burned like I dipped my hand very hot water, the shot still registered and I still felt it. It's been about 4 days and the swelling has gone down to almost nothing, I'm just worried that my thumb is still a little sore, especially in the mornings when I first wake up it's almost like stiff, not really stiff, just hurts a little more till I run it under hot water or move it around a bit. There is no red around the injection site, little to no swelling, I'm just worried about the soreness still being there after 4 days. I have been injecting suboxone and subutex into my hands for years and I know it's stupid, but I didn't realize the danger until just recently. Any help would be much appreciated. I think I'll stick to snorting my subutex from now on since it seems to have the same effect, just takes longer to kick in.

Hi Suppyaf - Welcome to Bluelight :)

When I shot meth into my wrist and missed, my whole hand went numb. My pointer finger to this day still has numbness in it, and this was 6 months ago. Do you think you could have hit a nerve like I did?

And if you want me to move this to Basic Drug Discussion just let me know. You will get more visibility over there.

Best of luck,
madness00

If you wouldn't mind moving it, that would be great, I'm not sure what I hit. I was just hoping a didn't hit an artery but I feel it I did, I'd still be very swollen and in a lot more pain. It's just uncomfortable and stiff when I first wake up. It's probably nothing, but I don't wanna loose my hand or something. The site of injection is not even really bruised. It's just my thumb and the muscle between my pointer and thumb and my pointer finger that are giving me a little trouble and hurt a bit from time to time. I feel everything perfectly fine, haven't lost feeling in any parts of my hand or anything.

Hello madness, sorry I didn't know where to Reply at so I just did both, still getting used to the posting and searching. If you wouldn't mind moving it, that would be great, I'm not sure what I hit. I was just hoping a didn't hit an artery but I feel if I did, I'd still be very swollen and in a lot more pain. It's just uncomfortable and stiff when I first wake up. It's probably nothing, but I don't wanna loose my hand or something. The site of injection is not even really bruised. It's just my thumb and the muscle between my pointer and thumb and my pointer finger that are giving me a little trouble and hurt a bit from time to time. I feel everything perfectly fine, haven't lost feeling in any parts of my hand or anything.

Also, thank you for the quick reply. I wasn't sure how to check back on the thread hints the later reply. But now I know how so I should be replying quicker. Thanks again tho friend.