• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time oxy - Snort or Swallow??

hydroazuanacaine said:
it feels SO much better insufflated, it gives a rush you will not get eating it. plus if you are just going to eat it with no tolerenace, percs are a lot cheaper

That all depends on your sources. For me its the opposite, percs are always $5 here, doesn't really matter what MG it is, people try to sell them for $5, which at best is $0.50 per mg. In many places that is the standard price for brand name OCs, if you compare that to 5mg percs being sold for $5, the OC is much cheaper, even though the pill itself costs more because it has more drugs.
I'm not trying to turn this into a price discussion, which is why I used very broad and generic prices there. I'm simply trying to say that just because a pill costs $5 doesn't mean it is cheaper than one that costs $40. Kind of a contradictory statement, but its true when you take the dosage into account.

^^^haha if your oc 80's are $40, you'd think someone would have to try REALLY REALLY hard to sell 5mg percs at $5 a pop. but yea, what you can get is what you can get.

Why are some of you telling the OP to snort the oxy? For your first time, DO NOT Snort the OC40. That is really shitty advice for a first timer and you will be disappointed if you snort it. 8) :X

Best thing to do is get a pill cutter, and cut the 40 into 4 pieces. Take one quarter and stick it in your mouth and chew it and then swallow it down. Wait a good 30-40minutes, and if you don't feel much, then take another quarter and repeat. :) ;)

Always chew your OXY! as it has a much higher bioavailability when taken orally, as opposed to intranasal.

Supeudol said:
Why are some of you telling the OP to snort the oxy? For your first time, DO NOT Snort the OC40. That is really shitty advice for a first timer and you will be disappointed if you snort it.

I snorted my first time, so did my 2 other friends that were with me... we all loved it.

Supeudol said:
Why are some of you telling the OP to snort the oxy? For your first time, DO NOT Snort the OC40. That is really shitty advice for a first timer and you will be disappointed if you snort it. 8) :X

Always chew your OXY!

i sure wasn't dissapointed. when you say it will be dissapointing (instead of not as safe or not as long lasting), you make it sound like you think the high isn't as intense. surely even advocates of eating wouldn't try to take that stance?

I'd say always blow your oxy, and eat your percs.

you just sniffed too much.

i prefer sniffing it to eating it because its more intense. and if i have the money to be spending on oxy, i can usually afford enough to stay high for a while via insufflation.