L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

first love

LsD&25IForever

Greenlighter
hello bluelight!!!! I just fell in love, it felt amazing. i met this girl Riley a couple weeks ago, we hit it off immediatly. We both bonded over the most intense roll ever. we both did 220mgs of MDMA, and we fell in love with eachother. I want to be by her side every minute of the day. I love her. Her nme is Riley, Isn't it beautiful? I have never felt this way for another girl in my entire life. This is the most excited i have been for awhile. i just wanted to share, if you want to share your fist love experience i would love to hear it.

Sounds like it will be codependent as fuck, but good luck with that.

Hmmm I'd be careful to see whether the molly has affected your judgement. It helped my ex make her decision to cheat on me, thinking she had all these feelings for this guy. It stirs the emotions.

Bonding over any drug is a gamble. You may not like each other when sober, or even yourself haha.

Some common things that lead to breakups and bad relationships:
- meeting each other while on MDMA
- falling in love after two weeks
- falling in love because of MDMA
- wanting to be with her every minute

I don't mean to be negative. I always hope for the best. But, if you want things to work out, some advice I have for you
- don't be together 24/7, like don't move in right away, don't see each other every day, etc.
- make sure you are together sober most of the time. make sure you're not doing drugs every time you're together (yes, that includes alcohol)
- continue relationships with friends, make time for them, hang out with them

^^^ all this is just "common", everyone is different, that's just the advice I would give you.

if you want to share your fist love experience i would love to hear it.

I thought I was in love with my ex (started dating around age (15/16). It seemed wonderful but we argued a lot (weekly). I'm far from a needy person but he didn't pay attention to me. We were together for 3 years. When I was 19, I met another guy and broke up with my ex. NOW I know what love is. So much different. My boyfriend and I have fought maybe a handful of times in the four and a half years we've been dating. My ex was a nice guy, I did love him at the time, so it was first. But with my boyfriend? That's my first REAL love.

Last edited:
Wish You all the good luck Buddy!!

^ first that ^^ ..

but it experience tells me ..well u prolly know the basic answer everyone's "first love" BS ...

do you enjoy it ..hope it goes well ...

hope for the best , aim for the best , do your best but be ready for the worst(not paranoid tho..) ..and enjoy .

I fell in love with my reflection after 84mg of MDMA. Then fell in love with my nail polish...and then Justin Beiber Songs.

Just saying that this drug makes everything seem wonderful. Perhaps you clicked whilst high, but see how you get on with the daily life together. If you can be with someone through the dullness of everyday life, then thats true love.

ya mdma does actually release the drug in your brain that makes you fall in love, and i have had that exp, i fell in love with a girl i met for the first time on 150mg mdma, she wrote her number on my arm, i took a bath (absentmindedly forgot about the number and just wanted a joint in the bath with some captain murphy, you guys dig ;p) and it washed off

needless to say when i bumped into her a couple of times about 2 months later, it was awkward as f@@@, i told her what happened by i am pretty sure i either destroyed her confidence for a while or just made her feel terrible about herself for quite a while :/

its not really that related to your story, but yeh these stories dont tend to end well, just a heads up, id be happy for you if it works out though

MDMA can cause intense bonding, but relationships need to be based in love and real life.

stay sober for next month with each other and see if you still feel this way.

good luck

Hmmm I'd be careful to see whether the molly has affected your judgement. It helped my ex make her decision to cheat on me, thinking she had all these feelings for this guy. It stirs the emotions.

Bonding over any drug is a gamble. You may not like each other when sober, or even yourself haha.
^^^^^ this!! But enjoy the honeymoon brother! Tag the shit outta it while u can cause those intense emotions you felt will never be as intense as it was on MDMA! I hope I'm wrong but usually relationships built on "drug" love don't last once you guys meet again it'll be like meeting for the first time cause the two people who had that amazing night will be meeting for the first time, I've been in plenty of drug fueled relationships and none if them worked out... You should've just took her out to a movie and dinner... Jmeo

Good luck ..May you live together for the whole of your life and spread love.