Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First experience with LSD in forever

Ignio

Bluelighter
A little background:
I have tried LSD several times about 10 years ago. But this was always in combination with lots of alcohol, cocaine, MDMA, amphetamines, benzo's on so.
In other words, I was so wasted that I didn't know what did what I basicly, I can't remember a thing.

Now however, I am interested in trying LSD again.
I have prescriptions for methadone, lyrica and clonazepam which I take everyday. Should I consider anything here?
The blotters I have are 280ug, I recon than is too much for a person with so little experience. Should I take half, i.e., 140ug?

I have a long story of addiction, depression, anxiety et cetera. This of cause is a big warning sign. However, currently I am feeling very good and my mood is stable. I have been thinking that I might get some insights into the reasons for my anxiety, depression and addiction using LSD that I could not get without it.
I will use a sitter - my best friend who have been a rock solid support through all my problems. In other words, I couldn't find a person I feel more safe with.

With the small amount of background information you have, do you think it is a good idea for me to try LSD? And what about the dose?
I intend to cut one of the blotters into ten giving me pieces with 28ug LSD and try that first just to see how I react on small doses.

All inputs is appreciated.

I like your plan to try the 28 mic piece one day
then 3 days later or more you can try the amount you want (i.e. 2/10ths or 4/10ths etc.)

Okay, thanks. So you say that I can base the dose I need to get a decent trip on how I feel after taking 28ug? But I figure that I will probably have to take around 100ug to get a "psychedelic trip experience". I am just very careful due to my history and based on prior experiences with other drugs.

I think you have a solid plan.
I say you have the green light (or blue light ;) ) to go ahead

I have been micro-dosing LSD (up to 30 ug) some days know without feeling anything (including no bad things). The not feeling anything is probaby due to me taking relatively large amounts of opiats, benzo's, stimulants and ketamine in the last days as I have vacation.

I plan to try LSD more or less on its own now.
I will have to take
60 mg Methadone, 450 mg Pregabalin and 2 mg clonazepam as this is prescriptions and the minumum dose of methadone on which I feel fine.

I plan to take a day with a larger amount of LSD and some 3-MEO-PCP. My LSD blotters contain 280ug, which is way too much for me, so I plan to take half, that is 140ug. Question: I dont know if this is safe to do alone due to my inexperience or if I should do it together with a friend and then find a tripsitter as well? Will it be enough to sit inside with some music or should we find some quiet place in a forrest where we are surrounded by beautiful nature and then just bring a laptop with some small speakers to be able to listen to music if we want and ohterwise enjoy the sounds of birds and nature et cetera?

Alone at home is least complex
but it is nice to be able to go out, especially at night
so a small amount of coordination with others could be a good option, if your both feel like it.

Not being rigid is best, but also steering away from chaos and known sources of confusion makes sense.

3-meo-pcp + lsd is my favourite combo after 2-oxo-pce + 4-ho-met. You should have to got some experience with both substances and take a lower dose than what you are used to.

I usually take 15mg of 3-meo-pcp + ~300ug of LSD. Keep in mind I have got a massive tolerance to dissos and psychedelics.

As I explained in my first post I have only taken LSD before during coke, amphetamine, MDMA, alcohol and benzo binges.

So this is going to be my first clear and pure psychedelic experience. As such I will start with 140ug - but I have 20x280ug blotters, so I will it turn out not to be enough. I can supplement the dose. But how many hours should I let pass before I know I have taken too small a dose? Or is it better to wait to another day and takena bigger dose then.

I have seen a lot of people say that 3-MEO-PCP in combination with LSD is exceptional. Therefore I expect to try that as well. But maybe I should let the very first time be LSD - not nothing but LSD. By taking a combo I will not know which effects, both good and bad, are from what drug.

But I have decided one thing. The first time will be me alone at home. I like the reduced complexity that pupnik emphasize.

I have seen a lot of people say that 3-MEO-PCP in combination with LSD is exceptional. Therefore I expect to try that as well. But maybe I should let the very first time be LSD - not nothing but LSD. By taking a combo I will not know which effects, both good and bad, are from what drug.

Keep in mind that unlike the more "benign" classical psychedelics (lysergamides, tryptamines, phenethylamines), 3-MeO-PCP is a powerful dissociative with a significant potential for addiction (even in comparison to other RC dissociatives), notorious for causing manic or flat-out psychotic behavior in users who binge on it. Not trying to lecture you, just mentioning it since you said you're on methadone, and thus might not want to pick up a new addiction.
If you're just looking to enhance a psychedelic experience you might be better off with the ketamine analogues (DCK, 2F-K).

Anyway, have a nice trip & take care :)