• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Prose First day in "Isolation" lets see what happens

Second Day:
Depressive, feelings of abandonment and "out of the picture".
Overwhelming desire to be in contact physically with loved ones... is this a mind thing? I always felt that contact with others was healthy. Guess they say I was born into this world alone but wasnt.
Back in the day I spent years in isolation and didnt seem to bother me much at all... maybe because I didnt have anything to really care about or couldnt do anything about it anyway. I know my babies (cats) get despondent when I am not around and wife called earlier to see how I was - all I could tell her was that I miss them all. What else could I say after 24hrs of being "missing"?
Knowing she and the babies actually need my presence for their mental and physical health am I being selfish?
Am I thinking this through correctly?
I would gladly sacrifice my own well being for their comfort/needs. Been doing this for decades.

The inner struggle with this is tortuous and doesnt "feel" right to me.
<3

Well I wish you well my friend.

Are you out of isolation now?
I think isolation, maybe not the right word.
isolation sounds like punishment.

Time alone to reflect, meditation. Time without all the outside “noise”.
Time to connect and feel the vibration that runs through you and all of us...you are never truly alone.
some Silence is good thing.
There is something Higher that sustains and nourishes us All.

However, I wish my back injury did not cripple me so much from outside contact with ya all’s.
I miss you guys.
Maybe had to hobble me to get me to slow down.

Enjoy life. Heap up your joys! Let your heart not sink!
❤️

When have you learnt this word?
And in wich situation you learnt it.
Prison in early 80s I studied on it through rastafari.
Originally learned of it through early stage childhood biblical insemination.
later researched babylon on my own and have some serious thoughts on the "issue".
Decades ago....