First cycle thoughts…..

mabey224

Greenlighter
Okay so Ive done my research and Ive planned out a sample cycle for myself. What I would like to know is if there is anything I need to add/subtract from this sample.

Here`s my what I was thinking:

Week 1-4 Turinabol 20mg a day
Week 3-4 Test En 250mg a week (total 500 mg for the cycle)
whole time: 20mg of Nova a day

what do you think? Would i still need to add in some clomid after the 4th week is done or should I just leave it as is? I want this cycle to be real short please!

I'd be more inclined to go with 8-10-12..... Gains seem to pan-out between 10-12 generally unless you ramp up the dose, but then all you're doing is potentially increasing the side effects...
Boldenone can be run 12-16..... People don't normally dose Boldenone high enough or Test low enough..... Reason being Test has the greater binding affinity for AR therefore Boldenone has greater competition to bind AR if Test is high..... Keeping Test low can allow Boldenone to come into its own.... 600-800mg/week IMO..!!

Okay so Ive done my research and Ive planned out a sample cycle for myself. What I would like to know is if there is anything I need to add/subtract from this sample.

Here`s my what I was thinking:

Week 1-4 Turinabol 20mg a day
Week 3-4 Test En 250mg a week (total 500 mg for the cycle)
whole time: 20mg of Nova a day

what do you think? Would i still need to add in some clomid after the 4th week is done or should I just leave it as is? I want this cycle to be real short please!

I'd go back to the drawing board, Turinabol is pointless IMO, there are better compounds... Test for 2 weeks isn't enough to allow blood concentrations to stabilise, or long enough to induce sufficient growth, Nolva is pointless on that dose of Test or duration, you don't want to block ER (estrogen receptor) Estrogen is important for growth at correct levels, Clomid....??? Why, you probably won't have induced sufficient shut-down of HPTA... Plus Nolva is better on its own If I was to choose out of the two... Not that you need that anyway....

Have a look at "Your first cycle"....

Listen to GF & Guido I really can not give any more advice then that, and ah yeah 4 weeks is just ugh it would be easier to throw the money in the trash, ore spend it on ore food would be the more productive thing.