First Cycle / PCT / Enanthate

Tab

Bluelighter
My first cycle was 8 weeks long; 500mg/week of Trenbolone Enanthate and Testosterone Enanthate. It's been about 3 weeks since my last injection and I haven't begun my PCT because I haven't had any strong cues the Tren E or Test E is leaving my system. Should I begin my PCT now anyway?

What do you guys think of using only clomid for a PCT? I've tried going on other boards and asking for PCT advice but they all just seem to want to sell you unnecessary shit or their advice contradicts what others say. I'm starting to learn that the best way to find out what works for you is through self-experimentation but I'm always open to hear opinions.

My first cycle was 8 weeks long; 500mg/week of Trenbolone Enanthate and Testosterone Enanthate. It's been about 3 weeks since my last injection and I haven't begun my PCT because I haven't had any strong cues the Tren E or Test E is leaving my system. Should I begin my PCT now anyway?

What do you guys think of using only clomid for a PCT? I've tried going on other boards and asking for PCT advice but they all just seem to want to sell you unnecessary shit or their advice contradicts what others say. I'm starting to learn that the best way to find out what works for you is through self-experimentation but I'm always open to hear opinions.

Ideally on a Test-Tren cycle, its best to run the Test a couple of weeks after the Tren (due to suppressive nature of the Tren), lowering the test each week... In the last week of low dose Test, add an AI (like Adex) for a few days to lower Estrogen conversion.... Start Clomid on its own for 3 weeks, add Nolva for 4 weeks, in the last week of Nolva add an AI for the last 4 days.... Stay off AAS for at least 6 months to allow HPTA to recover fully...................

I wonder how fast you lose gains after cycle like that,considering you eat atleast to maintain and train like natty when off cycle,aint you gonna look like you didnt take any cycle at all after 6 months? isnt TRT needed to sustain dat dere celltech gains?

I wonder how fast you lose gains after cycle like that,considering you eat atleast to maintain and train like natty when off cycle,aint you gonna look like you didnt take any cycle at all after 6 months? isnt TRT needed to sustain dat dere celltech gains?

A few year ago I done a cycle of DBol only, put on a stone in 4 weeks, ate like crazy

Didn't PCT and lost everything within about 2 or 3 weeks

I know better now from other cycles and only use DBol as a kickstart these days (although I'm still convinced it's all just water)

A few year ago I done a cycle of DBol only, put on a stone in 4 weeks, ate like crazy

Didn't PCT and lost everything within about 2 or 3 weeks

I know better now from other cycles and only use DBol as a kickstart these days (although I'm still convinced it's all just water)

You are correct, it was just water, gains don't diminish so quickly (2 weeks).....

It's been about a month and still haven't started PCT because I haven't been able to cop clomid. Haven't lost anything. Anyone know what's going on? The test and tren definitely wasn't fake because there's no possible way I would have put on the weight that I did if it was bunk. I had SO MANY people ask me if I was taking steroids because of how quickly my body changed.

Did my testosterone not completely shut down? Am I some kind of genetic freak? I need some answers.

You are correct, it was just water, gains don't diminish so quickly (2 weeks).....

Bullshit.
Dbol gains are not just water. Water retention plays a part in a Dbol cycle, though I know plenty of people who have did Dbol only cycles and kept 50-75% of their gains 3-4 months later. Eventually off cycle it dropped off but I can assure you Dbol is not just water.

Bullshit.
Dbol gains are not just water. Water retention plays a part in a Dbol cycle, though I know plenty of people who have did Dbol only cycles and kept 50-75% of their gains 3-4 months later. Eventually off cycle it dropped off but I can assure you Dbol is not just water.

The OP stated he lost everything within 2-3 weeks, that must have been water, as lean body mass won't diminish so quickly.... I think that is what Daz was trying to say...

The OP stated he lost everything within 2-3 weeks, that must have been water, as lean body mass won't diminish so quickly.... I think that is what Daz was trying to say...

I 're read his comment it depends on what way you read it it can sound like 2 different things. If that's what he is saying I have misinterpreted his post