• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Finding a vein

mokele

Bluelighter
Hi,I'm new here so I say hello to
you all!☺ Sorry in advance for spelling errors! I live in Vienna, a good place for humane subst.(swim is on 1200mg time release M.sulphate/day.cant stand Methadon although was only on "Polamidon"=levomethadon 18ml to inject.then this Doc went in rent?,so cant judge racemic
Methadon. Problem is,after+30 iv years i got nobody to inject me and that girlfriend was a pro,am pretty good myself,never went groin,neck only twice and have super bad,thin rollerveins.
Plugging even a gram just doesnt touch it(iv).Wish i had a"Veinfinder" that things AWESOME! Anyone with same Problem care to give advice??not stopping,i can oral my meds but NEED A HIT ONCE A WHILE!
DONT HIT on me too hard,keep!
I really hope u can help and Yes i UTFSE!
BEST 2 U ALL.

T.Calderone,THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!! JUST IN CASE YOU GOT ANOTHER LINK-WOULD BEVERY NICE OF YOU!
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST. ?

Found a nice little cheap gadget on the Net,no name cause dont want to make free advert. It really shows veins i never saw by using strong red LED s. Never thought that would work but now i see some crazy veins on me some of which dont run were the maps show them,dunno why.
Really helps me☺ And I don't shoot coke anymore for least a year and won't again, Only IV Opiates(mostly H)IF I find something worth it, NO PILLS OF COURSE! If I ever see a Dilaudid,hmm.But else,NO Way! Idiots here shoot rohypnol(flunitrazepam),now THAT is so dumb in so many ways I won't even begin! But they do,many! Always astonished bout the legends-spossed to contain"blockers"etc.
But won't spend a second looking anything up.I always did,even before internet. wanted to know what i take

Last edited:
OP, so you're talking about injecting Morphine that's coming from an extended-release preparation? I see a lot of issues with this practice man and this is not coming from a position of judgement. Firstly, injecting any pills not designed for the purpose is a very unhealthy practice. The substances used to bind the active ingredient into a solid mass are often extremely unhealthy upon the veins. This goes for all pills.

With extended-release products though, you're seriously upping the ante. These pills, capsules or what have you not only contain the necessary binding materials, but they are by nature of a much more robust design than their instant release equivalents. Bear in mind that these pills must be capable of surviving the highly destructive and acidic contents of your stomach for hours. This isn't a big deal though, as you're stomach has all of the necessary mechanisms to break down and metabolize these materials. Your circulatory system does not possess the same abilities.

The fact that you're struggling to find veins is also disheartening. There's no reason why your veins can't last you a lifetime. I've been an IV user for ten years and have only lost one vein that I know of. How did I lose that vein? - Injecting Methadone liquid on ~3 separate occasions with no missing. A lifetime of Heroin injections vs. a long-weekend of Methadone injections. My point is, it's not worth it.

NOO,I never said I inject them OMG? I seen enough p.with amputated limbs here, plus studied org.chem.I know what harm polymers etc do and am very sorry about those not listening when I tell em TO NOT INJECT SUBSTITOL OR OTHER PILLS.forget wheel filters! Not on PILLS-swallow em! Only thing I hated on Opiophile was Pill defeating thread,I talked to my Doc and told him how much I need, and got it,Only take mine orally and am happier than with methadone.

@Keif,u meant me,correct?
Mokele is dumb (was watching a DOKU on mokele mbembe, I like kryptozoologie!)as a forum name but can't change it anymore. WHY YOU SAY OP TO ME?SORRY, ENGLISH NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, SO I APOLOGIZE IF. ? IS STOOPID,PLEASE CLEAR ME UP.Cool that ur veins stood up for10 years, I was iving Polamidon out of sealed 20ml bottles for as long as I shoot, I am 49 ,so since bout 35y. Yeah, lost lots due to cocktails, etc. but wondering myself if those sealed bottles did any harm. Anyone who remembers them care to chime in?? And Keif,why so picky on me???
PEACE, MAN!

PS Keif,I've had the shittiest veins u can't imagine by nature(thanks ??),I didn't work out when a teenager so never any "ropes" or "schläuche"as we say.only little rolling ones as wide as a red cap insulin needle.
That Illu..... vein finding device Soo helped ME,I wanted to share that, sum people like ROFL has/had same problems and talking bout our problems is part of the site, ain't it?
Keif(read the book, hm.me too.how could he muscle tar.bs)
WHERE am I talking bout IV ing
Substitol ER caps? Pisses me off royally cause lost best friend to it, I try to educate those 19y olds what will happen IF I see them pouring Substitol into a can/spoon. Deaf ears! And there you come-not really reading my post but hey......!
Hope I got u wrong

Last edited: