Finally leaving

but im crying at the moment, and the klonopin aint helping ima hop in the shower, please everyone give me prayers or wishes, this is one of the hardest love/addictions I've ever had to break

this is all i can say for today, the vocals trash... my mixing sucks but its all i can pull together for the meantime i love y'all

but im crying at the moment, and the klonopin aint helping ima hop in the shower, please everyone give me prayers or wishes, this is one of the hardest love/addictions I've ever had to break

Much love brother, let those tears flow they gotta come out. I wish you the best on your road to positive change.

Never mind us, you just get you and your family sorted mate.

All the fuckin best,

Fubz... <3

I talked with my ex (now) and I chose to not leave under a cloud. I hope my doctor will authorize a refill since I will no longer be in this state

Kinda wanna score one last perc but I chose to quit so
Best of luck! Never corresponded with you before but can relate ...my father. Oh God does he need my help - he is just going quietly mad, it seems, living mostly alone in his squalid house.

I suspect he may have wet brain tbh ... Many many years of boozing.

What I mean is, I got to admire yer balls.And your integrity and loyalty to your parent/s.

Preachy this might sound but IMO there's many who would do "anything for their family", except, uh, inconvenience themselves.

Thats not cool - it's just cold. And sort of limp-dicked and vulgar ...

Not your way of doing things, evidently!

Best of luck.