• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Final thoughts on Ephylone and Hexen use.

Gaffy

Bluelighter
Final thoughts on Ephylone and Hexen use.
renderTimingPixel.png

So over the course of two years I consumed around 400g of Ephylone and close to 150g of Hexen, all IV. (EDIT: Shot over 3000 times; you read that right. (I calculated how many times I must've shot to use 550g with 150mg/dose) I stayed sober for one year, got back on Haldol a few months back and now have been vaping NEP for some time, although responsably, along with caffeine use and pseudo-ephedrine.
The longest I've been awake for was 7 days, I posted a comment about it in a thread dedicated to the matter.
I Don't regret what I did even though it were rough times, for me and my family. (Hospitalised 5 times total for a total of 2 months spent in the hospital).
These products are extremely addictive, Don't try the needle unless you're willing to give up on: °1 : Some dignity °2 : Not being considered a junkie.
I first started using at my mothers place, then rented an appartement to dedicate myself entirely to my consumption, that lasted for 6 months (on and off use, finishing 100g batches in a few weeks then waiting for my next order).
As for my consumptions:
Ephylone and Hexen where both about 50-100mg IV more would just make me gag when shot, Hexen can be very forgiving just as it can be too moreish, Ephylone you dose every hour or two but just can't stop, staying up for days which I didn't have with Hexen. The biggest shot I made was with Ephylone, 300mg+ (a Crystal the size of the front of my finger), it made me gag and I totally raved it off afterwards (reached a sort of god state). The worst moment I've had was when I tried to commit suicide, shot repeatedly 6 times big doses (150mg+ Ephylone) in minutes; that must've been a gram total. I didn't lose it but I really thought I was dying of a cardiac arrest, couldn't feel my whole left body and fell to the ground then went to bed hoping I'd live, having lots of OEVs.
If you shoot, Don't shoot more than 150mg if you want to keep your head clear. If your gear is good you won't need more than 60-80mg/shot.
I've had IV Coke, IV AcryloylFentanyl, IV speed and IV Ephylone and Hexen; Hexen stood out the most after Coke, but if I woud have to choose one drug it would be Ephylone or Fentanyl all over again.

I've had heavy rolls, heavy CEV OEV and (not scary) kinetic hallucinations on Ephylone, a drug that can feel very different even though it was pretty much Always kinda like the same feeling, a bit like Hexen , which wasn't as visuals inducing as Ephylone. I would shoot anywhere from 5 to 50 times a day (you read that right) and was hitting a spat of psychosis every two or three weeks when chasing the climax.
It's important to note I had access to anti-psychotics (Haldol injections and pills) which permitted me to dose waaayyy more than what a person without it could have done as it eased the spats of psychosis.
Funny but true, the one time I tried to masturbate on Ephylone my abdominals became so tense when the boner got up that it cut off the blood arrival to my balls and cock, resulting in a long hot shower until I felt my balls would live to see another day!

I raved my ass off on my own quite a few times when hitting it for the first time getting home, or when reaching that sweat spot where your body has acclimated to the drug and you feel like godspeeddancing.
My own story of addiction here, and writing this edit in march 2020 I can say personnally I now feel like a functional drug having person that dropped, fell back then again dropped the needle, for good. Passed my exams and thought I'd share that even if you've been through a lot get that there's always always a way out and for as long as you're willing to stay clean; some end up needing a way back in more than being (on) sobered up .;)

Last edited: