Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Films/Shows You Never Tire Of

I can watch the following alot:

Drugstore Cowboy

Another Day in Paradise

Terminator

Back to the Future (part 1)(I once seen this movie 3 times in one day)

The Lost Boys

Goonies

The Burbs

Uncle Buck

The Breakfast Club

Blow

Anger Management

The Doors

Shawshank Redemption

Heat

The Big Lebowski

Napoleon Dynamite
Fargo
2 Days in Paris
Die Hard
Donnie Darko
Office Space
Shrek

Little Miss Sunshine-my favorite movie ever.
I also really like Get Him to the Greek and some other comedies like it-esp. when I'm stoned as hell.

on another note, strange wilderness was incredibly shitty but I was so high when I watched it that I thought it was good.

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Shaun of the Dead
Buffalo Soldiers

Original Star Wars Trilogy
Evil Dead 2
Tenacious D: The Pick of Destiny
Commando
Aliens
Shaun of the Dead
Dumb and Dumber
Braindead

Can't remember all the rest...I've seen a lot of movies so my memory is a bit hazy :)

Saving private Ryan
Max Manus
Flame & Citron
Bourne trilogy
Ocean's trilogy
American beauty
Apocalypse now
Shooter
A river runs through
7 years in Tibet
Se7en
12 monkeys
Un long dimanche de fiancalles
Sherlock Holmes (latest one)
The prestige
In Bruges
Platoon

Any films (or show episodes) you could watch over and over without getting bored?

A cursory glance would suggest this isn't in FT yet, however, if I was wrong of course the moderators may delete it.

So are there any movies or TV show episodes you [feel like you] could watch a billion times over and still wouldn't mind watching a few more?

For me I'm going to have to say The Ring. Great movie. The Ring 2 pisses me off after watching it twice, though. Could possibly go for Supersize Me as it can easily fix any nausea and anorexia I may be experiencing, albeit by forcing me to eat lard and potatoes... I also like to scream at my screen that it's their own fucking fault for eating there and Morgan Spurlock is a giant cuntbucket.

For TV shows, select episodes of House that I couldn't name on the spot.

Keeping in mind that this doesn't necessarily imply your FAVORITE movie, SSM definitely pisses me off and I'd rather chop my dick off than watch it some days, but I notice new things every time, and come up with something even more witty to say.

Last edited:
with tv i could enjoy random and out of sequence episodes of
Oz
Cowboy Bebop
Monkey Magic

as for films, the only two i can think of are:
Contact
12 Monkeys

star wars saga and pulp fiction were part of the list, but they've been played out now.

I don't really know of anything that I could watch over and over. I tend to get sick of shows and films that I've seen too many times, so I try not to overwatch anything that I really like.

movies:
contact
the fifth element
sunshine
master and commander - the far side of the world

tv shows:
the west wing

i never seem to tire of these.

alasdair

they_live.jpg

%)

Any episode of The Sopranos. Again and again. It gets put on when Im battered because I know what happens anyway and thus can't lose the plot (of the show, at least).

TV:
South Park
Peep Show

Movies:
True Romance
Inland Empire/Lost Highway simply because I never fully understand either.
Waking Life
The Matrix
Baraka

your right this thread has been done before here, but it was exclusive to films so maybe mods wont merge this.

anyway my picks for film are:
Ferris Bueller's day off
Mr. Nobody
Clerks

TV.
South Park
K.O.T.H.

^that mean you don't want them merged? i don't see why they have to be. up to OP.

edit:
like a lot of you are mentioning, King of the Hill. i've re-watched every episode so many times it's absurd. a large portion my life has been spent watching King of the Hill re-runs. because of hank. he's just so goddang funny.

Last edited:
i love king of the hilll, but they just don't play over here enough.