Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

films: Movies to watch with your girlfriend?

'Crash'
car crash fetishists with lots of twisted sex. Maybe a bit bizzarre for most but definitely interesting and a well-done film.

Man in the moon (or man on the moon?) with a young Reese Witherspoon. Punch Drunk Love. An officer and a Gentlemen <-----i love this old movie!

The Way we Were... I don't know any girl that dislikes this film.. it's really brutal for most guys to watch but she'll be in an extremely lovey mood after it's over. Just watch out don't talk about marriage or anything like that shortly after watching it, she'll take it seriously.

two different directions this one could be taken...

movies to turn her on or movies that she will like and will be all fuzzy lovey and warm inside clinging onto you sitting with her

for the second type... for some reason i love john cusack movies. hes just great. ok so high fidelity might not be top choice (although he reminded me of myself in this one) but serendipity, say anything, better off dead (humor angle?), pushing tin even... but the serendipity and say anything choices, go for them.

for turn on movies... depends what shes into... just for looks and appeal of actors/actresses id say orginial sin - and in that vien almost all girls think angelina jolie is a hottie so a movie with her in it can go well- gia, especially if shes into girls
someone mentioned crash, weird movie, but if watching sex thats not classified as having to be found in the back of a movie store behind the 18+ sign then thats a good pick, along with something like eyes wide shut. not subtle by many standards but some girls' taste

some girls really dig when their man will sit through a mushy 'chick flick' with and for them... other really would rather see a good movie

booyakasha said:
chasing amy.

agreed. it has sex, romance, cute flirting, sex, lesbians, comedy, lesbians, ben affleck (for the girls), and sex in it. it has everything you need for a great "date" movie.

i just watched Mona Lisa Smile with my gf and she loved it... then i got laid :)

He said she Said/Sleepless in Seattle/ When Harry Met Sally (if only for that deli scene! this is one of my most fave movies ever), About Last Night,Kramer vs. Kramer, PrEtty in Pink.

Hell, you can watch anything with your girlfriend Gaddamit!