⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film: Pirates of the Caribbean

pirates=good

I saw this movie the other day on a small dose of mushrooms (1 gram) and ingested marijuna. It was fantastic. Depp is one of the best actors out there. The plot was great and in my condition I didnt mind the extensive length at all. Great plot and characters

Mild psychedelics are the way to go for this fine movie.
Luckily I brought along a half pint of rum which I had to take a couple glugs out of. Just looking at all that rum on screen made me thirsty. :)

Actually, this was one of the better films in recent years from Disney, IMO. Certainly a well needed break from animations, and I found the characters, costumes, and action all quite enjoyable. Could it have been improved, yeah, probably. But I'm very satisfied with it and also put a copy in the DVD collection.

Absolutely love it, the classic dark horse gem. If only they'd tossed the jetsam of its two utterly pointless sequels...

i enjoyed this when it came out because i had no expectations. despite the pretty animation, i don't really enjoy the sequels anywhere near as much. part 3 was on last week, and i fell asleep. even this one has grown very tired to me, very quickly too.

a really good movie...looking at a hollywood standpoint
the pirates would be so clean-cutted at a historical standpoint

nevertheless the origional is a must see