Film: I Love You, Man

• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/1star.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/2stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

His Name Is Frank

Bluelight Crew
Another year, another Paul Rudd film. In this, he stars as a man who's getting married. He can't find a best man because all of his friends are female. Lucky bastard. He soon goes on a quest, awkwardly asking guys out, in hopes of finding a male friend who he can ask to be his best man.

Jason Segal (How I Met Your Mother, Forgetting Sarah Marshall) costars as the friend Rudd eventually finds. I have yet to see Rudd in a movie that I didn't like and I also like Segal's How I Met Your Mother, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and of course from when he was in Freaks and Geeks. J.K. Simmons and Andy Samberg also co-star. Can't wait for this!

I Love You, Man trailer

Has anyone seen this yet? I'm thinking of going to see it but I don't want to waste my time/money if it's not good.

i've seen this, it was pretty good, not as good as i thought it was gonna be though.

I thought it was a good movie. The ladies enjoyed it more than me.

I thought it was a good movie. I didn't have high expectations, but ended up enjoying it. I will probably end up buying it.

i havent seen I Love You, Man yet, so obviously i have not rated it. but regardless of how my review of said movie turns out, i'm still making those damn t-shirts. what, you ask?

oh just a little sideproject..a cheapy fashion concept thought of recently; t-shirts with "Paul Rudd Must Die" black with white letters, or maybe red letters? not sure yet. oh and definitely a Dane Cook one, too. definitely..

sidenote: i'm not the best salesman, but these things will surely sell themselves

Film: I Love You, Man!

I'm sure everyone's seen the previews for the DVD, heard of it, know it, etc.

Stars Paul Rudd, Jason Segal, and is freakin hilarious!

I think this might be one of the funniest movies I've seen in quite some time. The characters are all people you feel like you would know, and the sotry moves along at a perfect pace.

Anyone else seen this yet?

Poll please!

it was pretty dumb imo, i liked forgetting sarah marshal well enough and loved superbad, but this movie made me laugh like 3 times.

Though I think this is really a girl movie dressed up for guys--it follows every romantic comedy trope step-for-step--I loved it. It wasn't the funniest comedy in its genre I've seen, but I enjoyed its warmth and play on the differences between same-sex and opposite sex friendships. And, I really liked the characters and their dialogue. Sue me.