• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Filling gelcaps...

MaximusAF

Bluelighter
Does anyone have any little tips or tricks for filling gelcaps? I always just fold a paper into a little trough or something and I always end up losing powder in the process.
Any bright ideas?
wink.gif

Max

You know, I've been reading about gelcap acid on this site and never in my life have I seen a recreational drug in a gelcap. How do they do it? If they just buy gelcap; well, never mind about filling them... how do they seal them. I know, I know I'm just clueless.
smile.gif

i usually lay out the powder in a pile on a smooth surface like a mirror and just sweep the powder into the capsule with a razor blade...
oh and gelcaps aren't sealed...they come in 2 halves which just snap together...
[This message has been edited by Good Corruption (edited 11 March 2001).]

i use one of those small lab spoons to pour the powder in, like a metal version of the mcdonalds coffee spoon.
a foil funnel would work too.
u dont need to seal the gelcap, its just one half that fits over the other.

also interested in quick system for filling gel caps. ideas? lot's of gel caps with a regulated dose. reccomended dosing procedure?

I have a gram of 2-ct-7 and 100 gelcaps and basically I just want to get 10mg in each one. I have looked into one of those Cap-M-Quik devices but it doesnt seem like those fill the caps with any kind of accuracy, it just kind of fills them to the top.
I know it is going to be a pain in the ass weighing out 10mg 100 times and then it is going to be even more of a pain in the ass actually getting the powder into the cap. Not to mention it will be pretty damn frustrating when I start losing some due to not all of it getting in ;(
Anyways, that is why I am looking for any kind of advice, just to make it a little bit easier. Thanks
wink.gif

Max

Oh, geez. You're talking about regular capsules. I thought when people said gelcap they were talking about those squishy, rubber like colored capsules cold medicine often comes in. Now, wouldn't that be neat.

I use gelcaps for everything, theyre great and they come in bags of 1000 (the size i have, #3) i havent even skimmed the top of the bag in over 4 months of using TONS. They smell pretty bad like absolute shit. The easiest way i found to fill them is to weigh whatever i have out on my scale, and then use the cup that came with my deering scale (green slide scale), dump the shit in and get it in one of the corners, you then take the larger part of the gelcap and scrape it around inside until you get it all, itll be easy as the powder doesn't slide away from your gelcap when your trying to fill it. This is how i fill it everytime because i lose none and its very quick. IM me if you have any questions.
Peace
------------------
"As your attorney i advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine."
My AIM: Thetripdoctor (im always on, Trust me)