• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game Fill in the blanks

nuttynutskin

Bluelighter
Type out a title or sentence and leave a few words out replacing them with what they are in bold (like noun or adjective etc.). The next poster posts the title or sentence with the first words they think of to fill in the blanks along with a new title or sentence. Basically a short form of madlibs. Let's see if this works and is any fun.

Example...

To verb a noun you must first verb the noun .

To throw a toaster you must first swim the moon.

To start...

Jim's adjective and the adjective Adventures of the adjective noun

Type out a title or sentence and leave a few words out replacing them with what they are in bold (like noun or adjective etc.). The next poster posts the title or sentence with the first words they think of to fill in the blanks along with a new title or sentence. Basically a short form of madlibs. Let's see if this works and is any fun.

Example...

To verb a noun you must first verb the noun .

To throw a toaster you must first swim the moon.

To start...

Jim's adjective and the adjective Adventures of the adjective noun

Jim's throbbing and the horny adventures of the vibrating butt-plug

Dick and Fanny abjective noun the verb out of noun

😇

Jim's throbbing and the horny adventures of the vibrating butt-plug

Dick and Fanny abjective noun the verb out of noun

😇

That doesn't make sense. It would be more like...

Dick an Fanny adverb verb the noun out of noun.

My answer:

Dick and Fanny quickly run the midget out of town.

Next...

Bob verb (past tense) on a adjective noun yesterday to verb the adjective noun. Although all he came back with was a bunch of adjective plural noun that verb (ending in ed) his noun.

Last edited:
That doesn't make sense. It would be more like...

Dick an Fanny adverb verb the noun out of noun.

My answer:

Dick and Fanny quickly run the midget out of town.

Next...

Bob verb (past tense) on a adjective noun yesterday to verb the adjective noun. Although all he came back with was a bunch of adjective plural noun that verb (ending in ed) his noun.

Sorry, I was high when I did that and got them a bit mixed up. It made sense at the time xD

Bob shat on a bloody chair yesterday to kill the viscus bitch. Although all he came back with was a bunch of lopsided clits that tickled his penis.

When i verb i like to verb number plural noun.

When I garden I like to pull 20 weeds. (That's right exactly 20.) 😆

"Exclamation" he said as he accidentally verb (ending in ed) into the adjective noun causing it to verb adverb. "If they made plural noun a bit better then maybe I could verb a noun once in a while.

Last edited:
“Dammit!”, he said as he accidentally tripped into the prickly greenery causing it to wave menacingly. "If they made weed whackers a bit better then maybe I could trim a bush once in a while.

Oh exclamation! I past tense verb to verb up my noun. What if the noun gets into it? It might verb a noun!

Oh exclamation! I past tense verb to verb up my noun. What if the noun gets into it? It might verb a noun!

Oh sassafras! I longed to scrunch up my skirt. What if the hobo gets into it? It might fuck a duck.

The plural noun went on a noun into the noun of the never ending plural noun. But alas, their noun was verb ending in ed due to the adjective noun.

The hobos went on a train into the night of the never ending boxcars. But alas, their luck was eviscerated due to the nosy cop.

No, I don’t like to verb that I am adjective. Rather, I verb to believe that noun is something pronoun are incapable of verb ending in -ing.

No I don't like to admit that I am human. Rather, I wish to believe that cheese is something we are incapable of contemplating.

😆

The adjective profession (e.g. dentist) possessed lots of plural noun that he used to verb plural noun into noun and even verb plural noun into noun.

The silly doctor possessed lots of dictaphones that he used to put thoughts into storage and even transcribed words into records.

A( n) adjective dancer doesn’t verb to verb plural pronoun. Instead, they can verb and verb the noun to dance adverb.

A crusty dancer doesn't need to change clothes. Instead, they can shake and gyrate the ass to dance filthy.

I was verb ending in ing down the noun when all of the sudden a huge noun verb ending in ed in front of my noun causing it to verb adverb ending in ly.

I was easing down the path when all of the sudden a huge boulder barreled in front of my nose causing it to quiver shakily.

A noun doesn’t verb like you or I. Instead, pronoun verb as if nothing could verb pronoun.

A cat doesn't run like you or I. Instead, it runs as if nothing could catch it.

Idk, makes sense. lol

The first noun in verb (ing) a noun is to verb the plural noun verb (ly) and verb them in a noun so that the noun is adjective.

The first rule in roping a calf is to grasp the hooves firmly and tie them in a bunch so that the calf is secured.

(I’m hopefully not wrong about the adverb -ly thing, @nuttynutskin?)

If pronoun is/are going to be a noun, verb -ing will be adverb and verb -ing will be adverb. If would be better if noun plural were more adjective and adjective.

The first rule in roping a calf is to grasp the hooves firmly and tie them in a bunch so that the calf is secured.

(I’m hopefully not wrong about the adverb -ly thing, @nuttynutskin?)

If pronoun is/are going to be a noun, verb -ing will be adverb and verb -ing will be adverb. If would be better if noun plural were more adjective and adjective.

Sounds fine to me...

If they are going to be a jerk, fucking will be difficult and sleeping will be unnecessary. It would be better if ideas were more ridiculous and trendy. :LOL:

Have you seen the noun lately? It's adjective and adjective because of all of the plural noun verb ending in ing it.

Have you seen the movies lately? It's biased and liberal because of all of the commies

Is that a dig towards me? You forgot the last part btw. lol

I don’t want to verb. I prefer to verb adverb and verb an adjective noun. Otherwise, it’s just adjective!

I don't want to sleep. I prefer to punch wildly and scream a horrible racket. Otherwise, it's just shit!

I like verb (ing) on the noun when I verb the noun. I'm adverb verb ing it adjective noun.

Last edited:
Have you seen the noun lately? It's adjective and adjective because of all of the plural noun verb ending in ing it.

Have you seen the movies lately? It’s biased and liberal because all of the commies backing it!
Is that a dig towards me? You forgot the last part btw. lol
Absolutely not. More a dig at myself! 🙂
I guess I quoted incompletely. Finished it.
I like verb (ing) on the noun when I verb the noun. I'm adverb verb ing it adjective noun.
I like choosing on the fly when I dance the dance. I’m winging it solo yolo. 😝

No, I don’t like nouns. They often verb when you verb them. One redeeming noun is that they verb if you verb them adverb.

No, I don’t like nouns. They often verb when you verb them. One redeeming noun is that they verb if you verb them adverb.
No, I don't like worms. They often bite when you eat them. One redeeming factor is that they blossom if you water them daily.

If you verb under the noun with the noun prepare yourself for a adjective noun.