• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

fenugreek, testosterone booster ?

pretencius roxford

Yes, ignoramus allone, go ahead with your uneducated statements...

i have a history of taking high doses of specific type of zinc (not all zinc are the same, dummy)

It's so funny for YOU to call me dummy. You are the most ignorant and uneducated dummy here. Here, let me expose your stupidity. Zinc existing in different salts doesn't matter.. The element Zinc is the same, and the oral pharmacokinetics of the different zinc salts is very similar. Except for zinc oxide, they have the same bioavailability and pharmacokinetics.

and i checked my T levels and were real high.

Correlation and causality are two different things, dummy.

So, im pretty certain SOME, but not ALL, zinc type of supplements can do the job.

Zinc havin different salts don't matter when it comes to affecting testosterone levels.. Zinc itself has never been proven to increase testosterone above a certain level. If you take more than what the body needs, you get poisoned but you do not get an increase in testosterone.
, Zinc is needed for testosterone and sperm cell synthesis, but the body uses what needed, and there are many different mechanisms for keeping testosterone levels in checl. Ever heard of luteinizing hormone, dummy? What about prolactin? Ever heard of it, my nitwit friend?

Post studies showing that zin significantly raises testosterone levels above average and I will delete my account. If you fail to prove it, then you delete your account. Deal? Notice: the studies have to be double-blind, placebo controlled and the increase above average should be at least 100%(very modest, as d-aspartic acid raises it up to 300 and must be kep that high for at least a week.

there are also studies on this that GOOGLE can help you!

Yes, it is pretty obvious that you get all your knowledge from Google. You don't understand even the basics of pharmacology, metabolic pharmacokinetics, organic chemistry and physiology. You make a fool of yourself constantly, and you get intellectually schooled in almost every thread you make. It is hilarious that you would call me dummy. You are literally the most uneducated person posting in the pharmacology board. Not to mention that you are extremely annoying, and have a terrible attitude. You bring nothing but negativity. I never allowed you to treat me that way and call me like that. In person, our conversation would be very different. My response here is actually very nice. I am holding back what I actually want to say to you out of respect for other posters. You don't deserve it, but they do. Enough said.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
"the studies have to be double-blind, placebo controlled and the increase above average should be at least 100%"

why would anyone do such expensive time consuming study to prove that something like zinc, which is widely available in TONS OF FOOD and also DOZEN OF SUPPLEMENTS WITHOUT PATENT TO PROFIT FROM?? you are definitely, a dummy, if you think its sooooo easy to just find the best, most reliable evidence for any widely cheap available supplement, mineral or vitamin naturally occurring. Just take a look at all those studies with positive results which ARE INDEED double blind, placebo controlled and how many of them are sponsored?? as far as i know, when it comes to natural substances and supplements, unless they are PATENTED by a company, the likelihood of someone doing this are SLIM!

but anyway, i can probably find at least one im sure that isnt sponsored. maybe its government sponsored. ill look around, but for this i have to use google and you seem to think only idiots use google :s

"Zinc existing in different salts doesn't matter.. The element Zinc is the same"

hmm there is something called bioavailability? maybe look into chelated minerals and their different availabilities. you will probably say all minerals are working the same at the end. But using an example like magnesium having COMPLETELY DIFFERENT availability in the body depending if its citrate, threonate, glycinate, oxide, orotate etc. ALL minerals are like this. Did you ever read a single article on mineral chelation and bioavailability, not using simply google, but NCBI?? I am using magnesium as an example because i studied it for years. But also I looked into zinc, boron, iron and few others. Let me break it down for you; Bioavailability doesnt just mean better absorption but areas of absorption. Again I am using Mg as i studied it the most. It can affect the bones, brain or just give you diarrhea depending on the type. Same with Iron. Some Iron can be easily more toxic than others by just being distributed in the wrong areas in too much concetration. Zinc, from personal experience, works the same way. It makes me really horny depending on the type. But its only personal experience, again I need to find shitload of studies to prove my point, i suppose.

"Correlation and causality are two different things"

so good luck proving anything, really...

"You don't understand even the basics of pharmacology, metabolic pharmacokinetics, organic chemistry and physiology"

Since you do, you dont need Google, right? Just post your damn thoughts on things and what you have read... somewhere :)

Last edited:

If zinc supplementation was such a powerful increaser of testosterone levels how come the first line therapy for hypogonadism is supplmentation with e.g. testosterone enanthate?

[ref] shows that zinc levels do correlate with testosterone levels (at least with respect to zinc-deficient diets), but [ref] says "The present data suggest that the use of [a zinc supplement] has no significant effects regarding serum testosterone levels and the metabolism of testosterone in subjects who consume a zinc-sufficient diet."

So, taking zinc supplements may help, but if you have a healthy diet it probably won't.

Last edited:
and then comes the fact that there is no healthy diet anymore. everything is affected with plastic chemicals, pesticides, artificial stimulation of growth through many different processes, including GMO which isnt always required to be labeled. so, good luck getting good quality zinc from food btw as i know most things do not naturally contain the most potent type and dose of it

what about the fact everyone is different and have different genetical makeup which likely means that yes maybe some people do not need extra zinc for some extra testosterone but some others do? i might be part of those which has adequate levels of zinc, but when higher, i also measured higher for testosterone too. so, all those studies cannot really isolate each person and be able to also test genetically their capabilities to know for sure.