• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs FENTANYL with DMT in cocaine cut.. good

Gaffy

Bluelighter
I think the dosages are very small but ir has a stronger punch to it ! I tried it ones (DMT + FENTANYL) and also coke cut with tryptaminea of some kind, both fell absolutely awesome

Lol when opiatess just aren't enough you can enjoy them on the moon. :cool:

DMT is rare as hell in my area! Almost everyone here seems to have a DMT fantasy. I too would like to try it and probably never again. If you really know where your tolerance is at and (I mean really know) it sounds like a fun time. Otherwise, it would be hard to discern if you've overdosed when it's raining dinosaurs.

It sold as Hexen back in the day, it was quite the fiendish thing I've tried up until now. You were basically tripping your balls off OEV with a enormous feeling of calm on top of the aneastesia and cath/coke? Made me puke until i had to be taken to the er

It sold as Hexen back in the day, it was quite the fiendish thing I've tried up until now. You were basically tripping your balls off OEV with a enormous feeling of calm on top of the aneastesia and cath/coke? Made me puke until i had to be taken to the er

What? Are you trying to say Hexen is a mix of DMT, fentanyl and cocaine or that the effects are similar?... N-Ethylhexedrone is a substituted cathinone that acts as a stimulant.
If you ended up hallucinating and had to be taken to the ER it sounds like you took way too much. It's easy enough to do with these dirty stims... When I took MDPV the compulsive redoseing became ridiculous!.

Why though? Just a waste.
Doing fet alone is enough that this is taking me 20 minutes to retype.
Would you even feel fet on dmt?

Wait no hex is nothing like dmt or fet. Isn't it a stim?
Just go to sleep

unless you tested it with some sort of reliable method, I don't beleive for one second that DMT would be cut into any street drug
(it's not active nasally without MAOI)

Unless you mixed the three compounds yourself, I highly doubt this is a combination that's likely to be found in street drugs.
Off topic: I've always been curious about DMT IV, it might be the next thing I try IV should I ever feel an urge to shoot something up. It would not be DMT I extracted in my garage though, the purity of that is nowhere near what I would consider for IV use.

Most extracted DMT is actually reasonably pure if you use fresh bark and knoiw what you're doing, converting the freebase DMT to e.g. a fumarate salt and recrystallizing that would easily be >95% pure.
In fact early studies with DMT were all using salt forms of DMT injected rather than smoking the freebase, I recall Nick Sand claims he discovered it could be vaporized when he spilled some on a hotplate(?).

boy that sound crazy. had a buddy that used to make dmt all the time. used to smoke dmt weekly. pretty neat shit.

Most extracted DMT is actually reasonably pure if you use fresh bark and knoiw what you're doing, converting the freebase DMT to e.g. a fumarate salt and recrystallizing that would easily be >95% pure.
In fact early studies with DMT were all using salt forms of DMT injected rather than smoking the freebase, I recall Nick Sand claims he discovered it could be vaporized when he spilled some on a hotplate(?).
Mine tends to have an oily substance on the crystals, NMT I believe, even after recrystalization, that makes me hesitant to try injecting it, especially for someone not accustomed to IV drug use like me. Definitely a bucket list activity for me though.

I wasn't aware DMT could be IV'd!
I've smoked it a fair few times, pure DMT tastes like absolute fucking shit though.
@anoymous dissident too right a bucket lister. I wanna try it ASAP lol wonder where I can get some thesedays. I've had some white/clear crystals from the DNM before, i guess that would be best to IV, rather than the yellowy more powdery looking stuff right? I wonder what the dosage for a breakthrough would be like, in regards to smoked vs IV 🤔

I've smoked it a fair few times, pure DMT tastes like absolute fucking shit though.
@anoymous dissident too right a bucket lister. I wanna try it ASAP lol wonder where I can get some thesedays. I've had some white/clear crystals from the DNM before, i guess that would be best to IV, rather than the yellowy more powdery looking stuff right? I wonder what the dosage for a breakthrough would be like, in regards to smoked vs IV 🤔
I might just have to do a few extra recrystalizations to try to get a sufficiently pure batch for this purpose. It'll be quite some time before I need to do another extraction, but I may aim for the cleanest end product possible, even if it significantly reduces the yield. Otherwise I could take a small amount out of a standard extraction purify the hell out of it...

Edit: mods, is this conversation about IV DMT worth splitting off of this thread and getting a dedicated one? Just a suggestion.

Id love to learn some details, safety precautions, hear some experiences

Well the entire documentary DMT: The Spirit Molecule was based on Rick Strassman's experiment which was IV DMT. It's a decent documentary but honestly a lot of the experiences the people talk about are very low quality and it seems they cherry picked from their experiences and doesn't describe a lot of the basic DMT journey.

also, I can't imagine IV DMT is radically different than smoked, you're talking about just a few seconds difference in time of action

Well the entire documentary DMT: The Spirit Molecule was based on Rick Strassman's experiment which was IV DMT. It's a decent documentary but honestly a lot of the experiences the people talk about are very low quality and it seems they cherry picked from their experiences and doesn't describe a lot of the basic DMT journey.

also, I can't imagine IV DMT is radically different than smoked
I need to watch that documentary.
Just did some research and you need the fumarate salt version ideally. And recrystalize it with water a few times until it's clear. And a sitter to pull your rig out of your arm just like when you IV ket. Or you could IM it and have a minute-ish to cap your rig and get comfortable, but IM isnt much different to smoking if anything a slower come up. Lasts longer than IV or smoking though.

I know the IV effects would be the same as smoked, but if it wasnt particularly caustic to the veins or anything id much rather have a little pin mark for a few days than sore throat/lungs for a day.
Aparantly IV would be a slightly stronger faster come up than smoking as your whole dose would cross the blood brain barrier at once or something along those lines 💥

Wait.... I just reread the OP and I'm still not sure if I'm reading it correctly but...

Coke cut with DMT and fent?

I could believe the fent but DMT?? freebase DMT does have a very shiny white sheen to it kinda like pure coke but it also burns like fuck when snorted and isn't very potent meaning the coke would have to be heavily cut with it, at which point it would likely burn your fucking nose off (trust me, I tried snorting it, it fucking hurts almost as bad as meth)

or are you talking about fent cut with coke and DMT? that's impossible

I'm confused

When I'd injected 25mgs 4-AcO-DMT intravenously a few years ago it was very similar to a smoked DMT trip. I'd recommend going that route if your in search of a breakthrough it's not for the faint of heart. After pushing the plunger home you won't have very long to prepare for the powerful rush and your peaking so fast it's unbelievable, you might get fear response but don't succumb. The visuals are so intense complex geometric patterns, entity contact and all that jazz. I've also used 4-HO-MET in the same manner, injected a gram somewhat compulsively over few weeks...

Oh boy I believe that it is a fun time. I'm a bit of a fiend looking back on things myself. Yes my own behavior does shock me at certain "episodes" within my life. But psychedelics are their own class of substance and in time I have come to respect that. They are simply not for me. My 24th birthday shrooms parade where I forgot that I was a person who had taken a substance or not? To rediscover that it was my birthday and that I was 24. Please never again. Not like that. I was rolling on the floor asking my roomate to please tell me what was going on and he seemed to be indifferent about the situation--just playing video games not phased by anything else.

Psychedelics are not just another drug. It is a totally unique kind of high that some people will never have the capabilities of handling. Then again--I SUPPOSE it could take some adaption spiritually if you really want to look at it optimistically. I still throw in the towel. Nobody spike my cola with LSD or I will find you!