• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl - Should I bother with it?

jaystyle

Bluelighter
Hey All,

In a few days I should have an opportunity to get my paws on some transdermal fentanyl patches. I've never tried it before and am curious about it. If I get a good price on it (cant discuss prices here, but I've analyzed the price thread so I know what the averge price it goes for) should I go for it?

I have a high tolerance due to oxycodone & morphine abuse, so I am hoping I will even feel it?

Do most abusers just go the transdermal route and enjoy the 72 hour high for what its worth? DO they put 2 patches on at once? Or is there a common, better way to abuse these. I know it is super concentrated and dangerous, so I am a little scared to play with the gel. Do you guys know anything fun to do with the gel?

Let me know what you guys think about Fentanyl in general and if its worth my while, also lemme know what the best way to have fun with it is.

Thanks!

shave area where u are going to apply the patch, scrub area as hard as u possibly can take, preferably with a pumice stone, get it nice and raw, put your patch on then apply a heat pad to it... =D the effects can be felt very very quickly
Btw there is info on this topic on BL if u search for it... saying this cuz i know some ppl will go off at u for not searching and can be quite nasty about it

Last edited:
I can't speak for the gel patches, but with the plastic matrix patches, the best way is to cut off a small strip and apply it to your gums. You can feel it within 5 - 10 minutes and it's much easier to gauge the effects.

I hated fentanyl, the 100mcg patches, but there are people who like them. I think theyre worth bothering with once just to see how they do for you. If you are abusing a high dose of oxycodone daily then I wouldnt have my hopes up. The fentanyl "high" just didnt do it for me. I also felt nothing just wearing the patch and had to go to rubbing the gel on my gums and inside cheeks to feel something. I didnt feel the normal euphoric buzz that I was used to, I dont know how to explain it, but youll know when its working, the problem is you have to be very careful because of fentanyl's potency, which can be trouble when combined with a high youre not used to. Be careful with it.

i just wrote this in a another thread but i had a 100mcg patch and tried smoking it .... it didnt even take my W/D away idk why because i took about 7 hits in 15 min... i do have a huge tolerance but i just thought i would of felt a lot from it .... i prob would have been better off eating the gel

this was just my experience from it .... seems like fentanyl is what most people OD on so just be careful

I love fentanyl. I'd bother with it... Carefully.

this....

also, if you like opiates and opiods...... asking if you should try a new opiod is silly...

of course you should! lol......

but seriously.... be real safe....

ya i mean if ya got doe to burn and they are reasonably priced id grab a few for the experience. From personal experience with the transdermal patches i usually cut the patch open and squeeze some of the gel out and put it on your gums or under your tounge ect. You said you have a tolerance so i odv would start out with a small glop of the gel and work your way up cause fent is not sumthin to fuck with. But i myself do not get that great of effects from fent., to me it is very sedating as it gives me heavy nods and droopy eyes without much euphoria, dont expect a rush or quite the same awesome feelin as other opiates but it is worth dabbling.....dabbling carefully as it really depresses ya respritory system big time, and im pretty sure someone on these forums said breathing is a good thing lol

Last edited:
I'd be super careful with it. Make sure you're not alone. I will say it's a good way to die. But if you can handle it... it's a good high.. but there are better highs out there. Frankly at this point I wouldn't bother except sticking a patch on me for pain relief.

I would definately give them a try. Had a woman living with us last winter who got a script for them and she didn't bother to get it filled because she didn't know what they were. And by the time I told her she'd lost the script. I almost cried. As others have said be careful, fentanyl is tricky to dose.

Spread gel out on piece of glass-let it dry- chip off a small piece the size a of head of a pin- put it on foil and smoke it.

This is the most effective way to use it IMO. It will jack your tolerance up, the high is awesome but lacks euphoria. Most of all be careful I have almost died a few times doing this shit.

Never heard of the method above^

I usually get the gel patches, cut them open and put a little glob on some foil and stirr in some water. Makes it burn slower and its easier to hit.

I personally love fent. I would grab that over just about anything on the streets but thats just me. You have to be carefull! Even with a 100+mg per day habbit i have gotten very sick on it on more than one occasion. Just dont push it, it will bite you in the ass.