• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

News Fentanyl overdoses become No. 1 cause of death among US adults, ages 18-45: 'A national emergency'

man this new generation of kids... that's all they know, fent. They've never done heroin, oxy or anything. It's all been fent their entire lives... really sad tbh

especially when their favorite songs talk about percocets n bars and shit... they idolize it then go buy fent thinking it's their rappers favorite drug
I'll never forget 2012, being 17 and having 100's of old school Oxycontin for a SUPER CHEAP price. Those days were the shit.

Great painkiller very sedating, makes you nod like hell but with ZERO euphoria.oh, and it's super short lived.
I think a big reason fent has gotten popular in my city, despite real heroin (tar) still being available, is that almost everyone who's into street drugs has added meth into to their diet by this spoint, at least to some extent and usually quite a bit more than that. "Cheap as chips" doesn't come close to conveying the situation that exists when a gram of crystal meth that is 95% pure and 95% d-isomer costs less than a Big Mac meal at McDonalds or a 6-pack of beer in 355ml bottles.

So fent being so sedating is a plus for a bunch combination opiate/stimulant addicts who are both spun out and trying to stay well. Usually I'd much rather have heroin, but I have to admit that the only time I start to get interested in fentanyl is when I've been doing meth; something about them seems to gel. I also think meth made fent popular in a different way because it popularized "smoking" (vaporizing) and our fent comes in pressed pills which street users almost exclusively chase on foil, so you can mirror the obsessive smoking on the way up and on the way down.

Once watched this program on a swiss center that gave heroin on prescription . These hardcore users all started living again got jobs had access to treatment it works 100 000 imagine if that was a war and we had soldiers dying at that rate how quick would there be protests to do something and rightly so. When is it time to say our drug policy is not working when will these people who say its only junkies dying who cares realise that it can be their kids or grandkids that die

Once watched this program on a swiss center that gave heroin on prescription . These hardcore users all started living again got jobs had access to treatment it works 100 000 imagine if that was a war and we had soldiers dying at that rate how quick would there be protests to do something and rightly so. When is it time to say our drug policy is not working when will these people who say its only junkies dying who cares realise that it can be their kids or grandkids that die

Estimated total death toll of the Vietnam War is around 1350000. That’s around 67000 people a year.

And now Biden is going to double down on the same old failed shit. You almost couldn’t do worse if you tried.

Estimated total death toll of the Vietnam War is around 1350000. That’s around 67000 people a year.

And now Biden is going to double down on the same old failed shit. You almost couldn’t do worse if you tried.
They're all the fucking same career politicians none of them care he probably shits his bed every night and he leads us I voted for him only because I hate republicans more. Used to be that they atleast lied to us and said they give a shit 100 000 people imagine that how is this allowed and to keep doing the same shit for decades . I keep saying imagine this but i thought when it was 50 000 this cant continue now double that