• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Fentanyl or Herion

Bluelighter
Hey all. Doing some research. I’ve never done H or fentany but have some questions. Which is stronger? Are the highs differen? Are the withdrawals the same length or differ? Do you have to wait longer to induct subs with fentany? Do one or the other create stronger cravings during recovery and\or Paws? Obviously it can be a crapshoot with fentanyl since most don’t know the actual amount with all the fakes, etc. Does kratom do anything for coming off either?

I thought I was doing heroin but it was fent the whole time probably. Fent OS obviously stronger and the withdrawals are terrible. My cravings and paws were terrible. And I tried using Krat Om to get off of it for months. But then you just end up addicted to kratom and have to deal with withdrawals all over again.

Do yourself and everyone who cares about ypu a favor and leave that shit alone. Because it is shit, amd you will regret ever touching it.

But what the hell do I know. Just another guy on the internet posting something you dont want to hear and probably wont listen to. Good luck.