• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl - one last question , i promise - how much to apply to alleviate WD?

whoracle699

Greenlighter
Hi. This is the last threa I post on the subject, I swear.
I'm asking these questions here becaue I live in circumstance where culturally, medically, my family, ecoomically, etc..I have nowhere else to turn to.

I'm no stranger to smoking 100mcg fentanyl stickers and I have a 1-2 sticker-a-day (sometimes less dose/frequency, never more.

I havnt' been able to go thruogh the full withdrawal despite trying for over two months (i take other psych meds that fuck with my brain substantially, ive weak-willed...nyways it i what it is.)

I'm looking to taper for 6-7 days then stop completely, and use as least as possible while tapering (at the expense of suffering a bit more, this i u nderstand.)

i want to use the stcierks the way they were intended to be used, not smoke em off foil.

my question - when shoul i apply the sticker (immediately WD kicks in, before, after?, and how much of it? (of a 100mcg, that is). how long the sticker last on the skin? can i shower with it in?

i am SICNERERELY sorry for my newb questions, i swear to al that is holy that i did my best to do reseearch ,here an elsewhere, buut im not te sharpest guy around and not the most internet savvy either. im also scared ill get clean then use like i did before and die
please help me! i dont want to suffer anymore,chase thisshitall day long, rijun mylife doing it! and again sorrry for another fent WD thread, this will be the last i promise.

Stick with it. Get a support group,some people that know and have been through the shit for real and not like alot of doctors that while meaning well had no fucking clue what it was like mentally and physically outside of a textbook. Now I don't mean someone who's just stopped anytime recently just Incase for your sake and theirs you don't make a clusterfuck. Everybody's different, but personally stepping or attempting stepping down with any opiate I found out is a bad idea,I thought I had quit but ended up finding out sub detox was worse in allot of ways mentally. You get the mental part working,and the actual "you" snaps back into reality you're doing great and can stay that way. You say you have poor will but the fact your asking for help or actively seeking it is a milestone. Don't prolong it or compound it....WDs from opiates,other than alcohol and benzos together was the hardest continued decision I've made and had it made for me,but as long as your getting fluids and nutrients won't kill you itself.might feel like it though. Everybody's diff either Way,don't let it run you to a point where you "wake up" at an age that hurts,missing shit that hurts you can't ever fix. Stay with it,asking for help is something you don't get used to but ppl been there get it