• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Fentanyl; fake blue Roxie's

oldschool@it_again

Greenlighter
I'm strung out again. The only thing I can find now are these fucking little blue fake Roxie's. Sure you all know them well. Inconsistent, and it's mostly on the lower level inconsistent.(in my experience ) I know they are dangerous but currently I need 5 or more to get a decent rush, and a good nod. The high sucks. It's there for about 10 minutes.. and then nothing until you sit down. The nod will take you in a half hour or so. Goddamn I miss some good heroin... But this is what I have.

Anyway. Does anyone know a solid way to extract the good stuff for IV use? Currently I'm using either a 3 or 5ml syringe. I found out it takes about 1ml per pill, but if I do four for instance, I can wash the powder up to 4 times with about 8ml of water and what I end up with is a 5ml shot, and a lighter 3ml shot.

I pop the pills in the spoon, wash it with water.. heat slightly until they break up. I don't cook em. I dont want to destroy the dope, but I heat it enough that hopefully it destroys and bacteria. I know morphine starts to go at 180 or so. Not sure with this shit. So far so good. Draw up the first run, and repeat until I can't taste it in the sludge, or barely taste it in the rendered solution. I usually use the very last wash, to make the next shot with.

Is there a better way to release the analog? I feel like there is something I could be doing differently to get it all out.

Thanks in advance.