• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

feeling like i'm in some sort of cartoon

Staticage

Bluelighter
after you've smoked some weed do you ever just look around or listen to the sounds around you and feel like you're in a cartoon? i do this sometimes, especially if i'm sat down and relaxing. it just seems like everything around me looks more and more animated and cartoonish. anybody else notice this?

well i usually feel like im watching a sitcom or a movie
and all events in our lives are simply movies we have watched, so we really have no past. we are the movies.

That would be funny, but no.. I haven't felt like I was in a cartoon on pot, I only have that with DXM, I mean, damn.. :D

i was watching tv in my head yesterday night....i could change the channels too :)....lol somewhat connected to cartoons....

some times if i am really really really blazed i am normaly fucked up and all of the sudden i realize that everything seems 2-D. i have also experinced this on DXM, and DXM and pot at the same time

Me and a friend got a little joke going, it usually goes along the lines of:

Me: Hey man, is everything 2-D for you?
Him : No
Me : Well smoke some more *passes bong*

My friend and I are basically the only ones I've known so far that get 2-D vision, and I mean seriously 2-D... completely cartoon, everything on the same plane... people, tree's, any object looks like it's cel-shaded and has no depth.

It's our aim everytime we smoke :D

definitely ive seen everything 100% 2-d when i was just starting smoking... i had to be walking and it helped if i was outdoors. however i havent gotten that recently- i wish i have... it doesnt sound like any of you people who get this are just starting so consider yourselves lucky... or you have really good weed, i dunno if that makes it possible
actually now that i think about it the time that it really really happened (along with colors and outlines) was when i had just come down from a first plateau dxm trip (the only time ive done it though). perhaps a coincidence though.

Ya, I'm in cartoon mode when I'm high. Sometimes feel it the next day even though I'm straight. All my friends turn into cartoon or video game characters... very fun =D

ive had the 2-D once, but i was drunk before i got blazed, and man did i get blazed. most of the time when im blazed i see patterns everywhere tha tmove. like a wall once made an action movie, with like explosions and such, it was a dark wood grain, it was awesome and the funny thing was i told my boss and she thought it was hilarious and watned some. but trees in the fall or spring are the best for me i think, like all teh new life and color.

Pablo726 said:
definitely ive seen everything 100% 2-d when i was just starting smoking... i had to be walking and it helped if i was outdoors. however i havent gotten that recently- i wish i have... it doesnt sound like any of you people who get this are just starting so consider yourselves lucky... or you have really good weed, i dunno if that makes it possible
actually now that i think about it the time that it really really happened (along with colors and outlines) was when i had just come down from a first plateau dxm trip (the only time ive done it though). perhaps a coincidence though.

AHH... I relate to you. First time getting hella faded box'n the car, i swear that i was flying over to scottland. I saw the green grass with like dropoff into the ocean and skirts and all... but the funny part is i thought that i was going around the same corner like fifteen times over and over and over and over again. time went hella slow too. i miss that. i wish i can get that again but if so i gotta quit than choke up alot. ehhh

I fully know what you mean when your talking about feeling like a cartoon mate. It makes for some very very funny times :) I wonder why this happens? It seems that its common in a quite a few people. Is it because our depth perception gets all rooted up when we're high?

2-d vision thing solved I think

Im pretty sure people who get 2d vision are either NEAR sighted or FAR sighted...One or the other.....not sure which.

^^
I'm not near sighted or far sighted.

But I know exactly what y'all are talking about. Years back when I first started smoking, my buddy packed up a few bowls of "chronic". Afterwards I saw him turn into a full sized Charlie Brown. This was my first OEV ever, and it actually scared me at the time.

These days my tolerance is higher, but if the herb is of the trippy variety, and I get pretty blitzed, people in my peripheral vision will turn into cartoons. Usually by this point my entire vision is kind of static. I can let the visuals develop (by not staring directly at the object/person and relaxing) and its impressive what visuals cannabis can give me sometimes.

But now that I've done my fair share of psychedelics I tend to have more visuals when I'm sober and less visuals when I'm stoned. Unless its really good herb =)

peace

my vision doesn't turn 2-D but I notice that everything looks different and in an animated kind of way. i'd love to get that 2-D vision goin though.

funny, i see everything in layers, trees, then the clouds, then sky, all flat layers on their own plan, behind or infront of each other. still kinda two D i suppose, but not a cartoon in any sense. pot funny.

that would be interesting. i'd probably have to be really up there to see stuff like that.

when i get really stoned reality sometimes seems like a cartoon in my head. i become concscious of the fact that my what i'm experiencing only exists in my brain. i sometimes laugh at other people, they run about like characters and sound so silly and over the top when they talk. watching tv is the worst though. the behavior of the people on sitcoms just seems so over the top and rediculous.

Sometimes I do, as if everyone is a character in a plot that I don't know. Maybe I lost the plot and that's the reason.

I once imagined myself as a cartoon character in streetfighter II, fighting M Bison and that green dude in a two-demensional battleground. I chould throw fireballs and all other crazy shit. This was while lying stoned in my bed.