Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Feeling a litte vain? Show us them teeth, show us those braces

Status
Not open for further replies.
endlesseulogy said:
Long time no see Bluelight!

Here is a recent pic of me and my partner taken at her Uni Graduation in Auckland :

megf.jpg

Wow - you look a lot different now days. Have you lost a fair bit of weight or something?

You make a good pair :)

^^ Yeah, we spent 4 months over in Europe and we were moving around alot therefore I lost a bit of weight.

We're just so arty that we thought we'd break a couple of the lights, to like promote the ideals of energy consumption and save all the little baby seals in Antarctica from getting their whiskers wet from the ice bergs melting because of Global Warming.

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
SS.jpg

^New Strawberry Shortcake shirdt for Chrissy'! It smells like strawberries. I'm in love. =D

I thought you said curves are sexy! Yours have disappeared! You need some meat on your bones Shay. From what i recall, guys don't prefer stick thin girls. Get some cushin' for the pushin'

And no people this isn't a catty remark. I just feel girls need a bit of meat. There are other pics of you Shay with a bit more meat on your bones and you looked really good. But now it looks like you've lost it all - plus more. I hope you're well.

^^ aww she's just a tiny girl, looks gorgeous in my opinion - I think most guys would love that look.

All types of girls are sexy, big, small, tall, short, thin, curvy etc ... variety is what makes women interesting eh?

ByronStar said:
I think most guys would love that look.

Of course you do. That's a typical chick mentality. You're right about guys liking variety, but wrong about most of them preferring really skinny. I'm not having a go at anyone here, but when you have seen someone look much healthier, it makes you wonder.

I was speaking about this very topic to Doppel today. Skinny girls are fine if thats just the way they are built. It's the girls who are normally full-bodied kinda chicks who go on outrageous diets and look like skeletons.

I think COTB looks fine.

^^^ agreed.

drugfukkdrockstar said:
I thought you said curves are sexy! Yours have disappeared! You need some meat on your bones Shay. From what i recall, guys don't prefer stick thin girls. Get some cushin' for the pushin'

personally i prefer stick thin :)

but then opinions are like herpes, everybody has them.

I dont see the need to criticize. its like saying, "wow, looking a bit tubby, could probably lose a few pounds, guys dont like fat chicks you know"

cotb = attractive

Of course she is attractive, i have never said other wise. There are opinionated people in this world, and i am one of them. If you don't like it - then block me. But i haven't gone out and tried to attack and be nasty, i have just stated my concern of the sudden what appears to me as a pretty big weight drop, when it wasn't needed. But then again, i could be wrong and it could be just the clothes, angle, me hallucinating etc.

drugfukkdrockstar said:
Of course she is attractive, i have never said other wise. There are opinionated people in this world, and i am one of them. If you don't like it - then block me. But i haven't gone out and tried to attack and be nasty, i have just stated my concern of the sudden what appears to me as a pretty big weight drop, when it wasn't needed. But then again, i could be wrong and it could be just the clothes, angle, me hallucinating etc.

Who gives a flying shit if it's needed, if health is still a priority and it makes her feel better then so be it.

Having an opinion is a great thing, being opinionated constantly is fucking annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.