Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fears about death and dying

all living things must die
then we are reborn again after teh soul has rested for a brief period

i do not fear death or dying because i know that i will be reborn again

I'm not afraid of dying because i believe i will be back in another form and my energy will be recycled but what i m afraid of is not seeing my son and his children and being a part of their lives and knowing their ok :(

I am not afraid of dying either. I should be but I ain't. I go swimming with crocodiles almost every day, literally. It's my job.

As long as there isn't much pain involved, I say bring it on. There is no point at all even thinking about it. When your number comes up you can't get out of it so just live with gay abandon (no pun intended :p) (And go swimming with crocs ;))

To all thinking you will be reincarnated, you're deluded.

Although I applaud you for believing.

We live once. We die once.
Make the most of it while you can.

I don't fear dying.
I don't fear death.
I did fear leaving everything behind and the impressions I left on the people remaining, but thats gone now.

I'm not overly concerned about it now.

Just enjoying myself whilst I live, and making life easier on myself in the future :)

Moe: You don't know that for sure. Why be so forceful in your opinions? None of us actually know what's going to happen and all our 'beliefs' are, are what we think is the most likely scenario.

I fear the death of my loved ones much more than my own death. When I was little I cried myself to sleep for about two weeks worrying about what I would do if my parents or brother died. After a while though I realised there wasn't any point in worrying about the possiblity of a tragic event. It's just best to cross these bridges when we actually encounter them.