• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Favourite Things To Do When Stoned?

I like to have a BBQ, grill burgers or steaks, bring out my MFLB or my bong (pretty much the only way to get my buddies to forgo tobacco), get toasty...
and grill some more stuff!

Looking at my stash and see it's not empty. Cuz when it IS!?! Suuuucks. Lol.

I like smoking a cig outside on a cold night like tonight. Alone.

Playing leeg of legions, eating (ofc), masturbating, listening to music, walking in the nature.

Last edited:
Travelling by camel in the desert while on a heroic edible dose is a new mind blowing experience for me.

Put some tunes on and just went with it. Nothing compares.

Call me boring but all I wanna do when I smoke is either watch cartoons/a movie or listen to music.

Doing normal stuff like that is always 100 times better stoned. I usually always buy indica so it's a chill night.
I know this is old but we'll said that's it really

Listen to music
Play guitar
Talk about weird stuff
Go for a long walk
Fuck or wank
Drink beer/wine
Watch a movie or something

But mostly just shut up and zone out, go to bed buried in abstractions and visions.

Last edited:
'Favorite Things To Do When Stoned?'

... try to escape the town square

God damnit F&W, not that kind of stoned.

That said, I think we need to bring back stoning. I don't think anybody deserves it or anything, but it would be a hell of a stress relief for the crowd.

"FOR THE GREATER GOOD," we could chant, as we gather our rocks and fling them at the poor sap who got caught cheating on his wife. "FOR THE GREATER GOOD," you'd hear, over and over again as the crowd pelts the poor woman who was accused of witchcraft because her neighbor had a bad dream. "FOR THE GREATER GOOD" would echo through the square as we change it up and sling rotten apples at a young boy, because he had the nerve to steal from Mr. Smith's apple cart to feed his little sister.

FOR THE GREATER GOOD

Can you imagine the parties after? They'd probably be pretty fuckin' dope.

I dont know Jib ...
I can think of about 10 or so TV presstitutes that need to be tied in a circle in town square
Dont even know their names
just their stupid whoreFaces

It would be for the greater good of the whole country

Edit: who would be the town crier?