• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Favourite Quotes And Sayings V3. I'm Serious, And Don't Call Me Shirley

“I have absolutely no pleasure in the stimulants in which I sometimes so madly indulge. It has not been in the pursuit of pleasure that I have periled life and reputation and reason. It has been the desperate attempt to escape from torturing memories, from a sense of insupportable loneliness and a dread of some strange impending doom.”
Edgar Allan Poe

“I was more addicted to self destruction then to the drugs themselves ... something very romantic about it”
Gerard Way

“If your mind carries a heavy burden of past, you will experience more of the same. The past perpetuates itself through lack of presence. The quality of your consciousness at this moment is what shapes the future.” ~ Eckhart Tolle

^ For sure.

“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”
E Tolle

14137979_10155241552464126_2148953807281806139_o.jpg

Very cool, Mysterie. My mate has been meaning to lend me that book for ages. I really must press him about it and retrieve my own books from him while I'm at it :\

To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind.

--Theophile Gautier

“Love is the will to extend one's self for the purpose of nurturing one's own or another's spiritual growth... Love is as love does. Love is an act of will -- namely, both an intention and an action. Will also implies choice. We do not have to love. We choose to love.”
― M. Scott Peck

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”

THE ROAD TO WISDOM

The road to wisdom?—Well, it's plain
and simple to express:
Err
and err
and err again,
but less
and less
and less.
— Piet Hein

“Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”

Should we all be racist niw Father?

Only, the farm takes up most of the day and at night I just like a cup of tea. I mightn't be able to devote myself full time to the aul racism.

Heh, youtube must have recommended the same clip to us both as I watched it just yesterday :D

“One's dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked,
but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered.”

What do you think you're doing, pig?'' ''Do you really give a fig, pig?'' ''And what's your favourite sort of gig, pig?'' ''Barry Manilow, or the Black and White Minstrel Show?''

Rik - The Young Ones

“It happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you've known forever don't see things the way you do. So you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on.”

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

-- Dr. Seuss

You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.

-- Dr. Seuss

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.

-- Dr. Seuss

Adults are obsolete children.

-- Dr. Seuss

<3

“Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.”