Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Favourite Pill of 2008 - Melbourne

Amen to you dude!

30bcy3c.jpg

If only it was still around :\

Other than that, i had a white mercedes last night which was fantastic. Not a fan of pills but they surprised me.

Second the white mercedes fuck me dead......... i hope there are more like this coming out

definitely the white and green hearts, amazing pills

i'm up here on the gold coast, sorry to butt into your thread :p but if any of you guys find blue spades (as in deck of cards shaped spade) jump on em, me and my mates have fairly high tolerances and we double dropped and were fucked, usually we need 5 or so to get us to the stage we were at on 2...soooooo good

yellow smileys that were out at the start of the year :) and yes, white hearts.

unfortunately Im on a high dose of SSRI's and haven't rolled for over three years.....but, I have been stockpiling alot of pills when they come around including 12 of the original white hearts, in total I have a 3 digit amount of over 30 different stamps, I have read alot of the hype over them white hearts and there definately going to be the ones I consume first when I can get myself of these damn SSRI's. And by the way Im not a DD Im just a collector for personal use. Its been hard telling my friends "NO" when they ask me to help them out but Im sure you people can understand.

i do remember what PsiloSubNaut was saying.. a lot of people couldnt handle em and were munting on the floors, and just sitting back too fucked to move.

That's why i'm not rating them as high as everyone else, i found them to be dirty.

The MDMA i've been getting (same as pictured in this thread) just shows how dirty the average grade of MDMA or mixture of other crap put into pills really is.

I can drop 200mg+ of MDMA crystal and I don't go into munt land, just peak hard as fuck! I found the eye wobbles/jaw chatter/clench (normal side effects from pills) on clean MDMA were little to none, just pure euphoria.

red transformers (the first couple of times i got them. they were amazing, it was so good to have a good strong munty MDMA pill after how shit 2007 was)

I hear "the first couple of times" bit js, I think I picked up the second batch of the red transformers, they promised so much, you could feel the peak coming and then 'bam' it was all gone, 'nothing', it was like what the hell just happened?

I got the red transformers solely on the reports on BL and they were absolutely terrible.

The strange thing is, i cant see how they were copies, copying such an intricate press would be near impossible.

Im guessing a second, diluted batch was released. Either way, they looked cool, but didn't deliver.

I got the red transformers solely on the reports on BL and they were absolutely terrible.

The strange thing is, i cant see how they were copies, copying such an intricate press would be near impossible.

Im guessing a second, diluted batch was released. Either way, they looked cool, but didn't deliver.

Yoshi, I think you are spot on, they even kinda felt like a diluted version of the pill report, came in then "poof", gone!

yeah its obvious how they became diluted
the first ones i got were a nice bright red colour. a bit pink.. but not much
but as i came across them time and time again they were becoming a much paler colour, and a lot more pink.

from the amount of them that were brought in to aus, it seems obvious what happened. there was a small percentage of good ones, used just to build the profile of the pill. and once they got a good name, the dealers pumped out the shitty ones.

i had the first lot, they were excellent.
the next batches looked identical, but didnt have the same smell, taste or anything.
then after a few months i managed to get some of the bright red ones again, which once again were awesome.

but yeah the red ones would get me munted off 1 or 2..
and the lighter coloured ones i'd be able to take double digit figures and not hit the same peak that two red ones would give me.

White X/Cross/X-Files, Same press as...
White Mercedes, the dirty-white first press.

Not a fan of the new press. :(

Red/Pink DNA - Had a ball on these, turned into a loved up retard.

White Diamonds - same as above but not as heavy

I'm going to have to say white hearts, because thats the most loved up I think I got this year. But that effect that seems to be lacking as I come closer and closer to "losing the magic" lol.
Blue crowns, green diamonds, white X, green hearts and recent green stars.
Some of those pills may have topped white hearts if tolerance was equal, as white hearts were around early and this year has been fairly heavy on them round fuckers.

WHITE HEARTS.....The first time I ever double dropped with these, I was in heaven, almsot the best I have ever had, except maybe my first time...:)

Got 15 of these and they didnt last too long at all :)

MDMA crystal, Dutch, pure white, no smell, a single ~12g crystal was beheld, therapeutic grade

MDMA crystal, Australian, beige, 'straight from the mine' festival grade, ingestion of 4,000mg not recommended

Pink Double Cherries / Nuclears, clean MDMA at ~125mg per

Blue Diamonds, diamond cut as above, strong MDxx dose +?

Well this is been a great year for me really......had good pills all year round......especially given how terrible the last couple of yrs have been.

My picks:

-The White domed double cherries from early this year/late last year.....so clean and nice
-White/Green Hearts.....tried em both, think I liked the white ones more, very strong indeed.
-Suzuki's.....not brilliant, but better than I expected, albeit a bit dirty.
-Red double cherries......these are very nice and quite strong.

but, pills just aren't what they used to be :( and we took it for granted..
but as my first post said the white hearts were my fave, altho they definitely had shards in 'em, it worked all the better for it. much better than the usual shit mixed with cutter & god knows what else, pressed into pill form.
also white mercedes were pretty good. theres been a lot of mediocre ones, need to have about 5 to get anywhere, waste of $! you should only need one pill to ping,like in the days pills WERE MDMA!
nothing beats MDMA powder :D if its not cut to high heaven. as everything usually is here in good old melb ;)

^ummm, in 1985 when MDMA was legal, the crystal was as strong...oh never mind...