• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite things to do on Opiates

medicine cabinet said:
Also, doing more. Having sex is fun too. So is eating ice cream. But really, anything is fun on opiates.

Does anyone else fuind that oxy or H can amke sex last for ages? Great for getting your girl off until you really wanna cum but you cant :p

Playing bass has become regular lately, watching telly etc

i like to nod the fuck out
smoke boges
and itch my crotch
..o and of course smoke some piff and nod harder

Last edited:
after my morning ritual, it seems that i am ready for anything, but recently i have been working on a double bachelor degree pretty actively. i find it makes me a better bartender also

i made a thread exactly like this one, before this one, and mine got closed???

With PST I always flick the lights off, light a couple of candles and incense, have a v.rich cup of Vittori or similar cocoa, and watch dvd's like Moulin Rouge, the Scrubs series or a doco.

My favorite things to do when I get a chance to get high on opiates are hurry and get as much done that I love doing that I put off when I feel depressed and can't enjoy it. Such as working on my electronics, sometimes cars. When I'm in nodland I feel so great that I can get as much chores done around the house in one day, which would take me a month to do when depressed and just on maintenance opiates.

I also can think clearer and have come up with some great ideas etc in the past in the good old vicodin days. Funny I gotta laugh, when I went to my 1st rehab which sucked in the end I remember my doctor, my Mom and me having a conference and I remember the doc saying to my Mom. Do you notice when your son is on vicodin that he just sits around playing video games or just laying on the couch watching tv? she said, no surprisingly he is very energetic and alot more cooperative with me and does any chores around the house I ask him to do and he feels great, but when he runs out of pills then he is out of commission for a week or so until he gets more pills. The doctor looked shocked and that was so funny and cool how my cool Mom taught him that opiates are great antidepressants.

I then chimed in and said "see I told you they should legalize opiates for depression" well he was an asshole doc and I didn't like him, he just said "yea well that's why you are here because you are addicted" I thought so what, if it was legal and I didn't have to keep running out of pills I would lead a steady productive life.

snuggle/kiss.caress and have sexual play with my girl...the opi's make a hard time to get off...but i'm so opied out, I dont care, and all the nice touching and stuff feels good man. :)

The guy who said "everything" speaks the truth. Everything becomes awesome on opiates, including nothing, catch my drift?

Although what I usually find myself doing is listening to music while chain smoking. I'd go out to drive while on opiates if only gas wasn't so expensive.

anything creative- writing especially... words come so easily that even long research papers can get finished in no time at all

I also like going out and doing things, or being social, or walking around downtown with something I wouldn't drink sober, like a frappucino

Nod the fuck out

Its especially nice when I fall into a dream-like state. I'm surprised so few people put that

medicine cabinet said:
chain smoke while nodding, burning holes in my pants and sofa.

mmmmm. I like the way you think.
Just laying on a bed watching TV, talking drowsily to my best friend.
A small amount of alcohol goes down a treat with morphine too.

the other day i got on the bus and rode to a plaza where i ate a sub from firehouse (i love eating something when i'm on oxycodone because it feels so euphoric when taking bites of a sandwich), and then i went to walmart and did some shopping and walked around the store for awhile.

I didn't read all the posts but to answer the original question; I looooove to read when I'm high. I also enjoy writing, drawing, playing music, listening to music... I'm a pretty artistic person and opiates put me in the mood to be creative. A couple of IR 30's a 10mg Valium and a good book is my idea of a perfect evening/morning/hell... whenever.

medicine cabinet said:
chain smoke while nodding, burning holes in my pants and sofa.

Also, doing more. Having sex is fun too. So is eating ice cream. But really, anything is fun on opiates.

yeah i agree, most of my pj pants and bball shorts have acouple holes in em. I also clean hard when i'm high, the whole unlimited energy thing.

snuggling and kissing my girl, while she too is also opiated out, with sessions of nodding out inbetween said physical affection.

best feeling in the world.

everything

or

absolutely nothing. just lying in bed on my back staring at anything, with no thoughts racing thru my mind for once, just a blank mind, no activity just pleasure pouring all over it, so no need to think. doing nothing on opiates is my favorite, and you feel the intensity of the opiate more when you lie down and take it all in, when you up and about you don't feel as euphoric/high compared to lying down while high.