⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Favorite Prison Movie

^ Birdman of Alcatraz

damn man if you knew that without looking it up, nice!

I could have def googled around and figured it out, but I feel like a better man for just admitting I don't know what it is called haha

Cool Hand Luke & Scum have already been mentioned & are two of my favourite prison movies.

American Me is a great prison movie set in Folsom & well worth watching. McVicar is another classic too.

Cool Hand Luke and Papillon

Absolutely agree, and in that order too.....

cool hand luke is such a great movie on so many levels....you can watch it just for the great story, characters and the unforgettable scenes....but it has a much deeper message that reveals itself with repeated viewings, which IMO is what makes a great movie a GREAT movie!

Down by Law

down-by-law-0.jpg

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!!!

Absolutely agree, and in that order too.....

cool hand luke is such a great movie on so many levels....you can watch it just for the great story, characters and the unforgettable scenes....but it has a much deeper message that reveals itself with repeated viewings, which IMO is what makes a great movie a GREAT movie!

I like you. :D

I mentioned A Prophet in the mob movies thread and it goes here as well one of the best films I've seen. American Me and Blood in Blood Out are two more favorites.

Most recently I really liked the movie "Felon" with val kilmer and stephen dorff...Great film and horrible true store abt what happened to the guy for protecting his family.

I also really like Shawshank but who doesnt?

^Your screen name made me laugh. What a abomination of a film that was. 21.
It's hard to not say Cool Hand Luke. It's hard not to watch that movie and not develop a man crush or a full-on gay crush for Paul Newman.
Shawshank Redemption's a classic, for sure. TNT has always agreed. I've watched that movie on TNT upwards of 15-20 times.