• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite pill of all time?

Ok fubar already said it, I didnt read the replies just posted directly ffs

BK-2C-B for a great mood like a fucking god, and 3,4-CTMP for a functional but energetic and good feeling, long lasting stimulant.

Those Serbian "Brown Elephants" that flooded the UK back in the late 90's.
A huge dose of MDA that took your face off.

Any sugar pill w/ a couple drops of lsd. Or better yet, a 160 mg oxycodone pill w/ a couple drops of lsd.

Guys, your favorite drug quest doesn't actually constitute harm reduction. We gotta keep these channels open for the needy. We all love drugs, drugs are great, I wanna bang drugs, both romantically and physically, but our passion, as red hot as it may be, does not really fall in line with our HR-dedicated philosophy. I'm gonna move it to Drug Culture and I apologize to the mods as I know there are already a bunch of threads like this one on your turf :(

Ah come on you can't put classes against other classes

Benzo - 2mg clonazepam. Minty fresh goodness
Ecstasy - pink love hearts! My first roll and forever favourite as it was the best! Or possibly white mitsi
Anti-histamines - DPH 50mg lol
Opis - oxy80s - no need to explain why!
Psychs - 25mg 2ci little grey screw heads we nicknamed "the life unfolders" ?

What classes of pills am I missing? Never seen dissociative tablets I don't think... ?

200mg Morphine. Heaviest opiate pill you can get.
I use morphine IV so one of those lasts me several doses, too.

After that "Red Devils" (5mg Alprazolam Bars).

Fuck you @KingOfWessex. It sounds like you live in a pretty perverted family. How can you even say such a thing about a parent's affection for their children? This isn't a subject to be taken lightly. Say this to a father face to face, they'll explain a family's feelings for their children.
Not everybody has sex on their mind when they speak about children like you.
Fucking disgusting comment you cunt.

Fuck you @KingOfWessex. It sounds like you live in a pretty perverted family. How can you even say such a thing about a parent's affection for their children? This isn't a subject to be taken lightly. Say this to a father face to face, they'll explain a family's feelings for their children.
Not everybody has sex on their mind when they speak about children like you.
Fucking disgusting comment you cunt.

Sarcasm apparently's a unknown realm for you. Haha

If they made a pill (instant release, of course) that combined a 1mg Xanax and a 30mg Roxi, that'd be pretty amazing.

Yeah it was said in jest mate. Like a Joke really. Excuse my British humour, it walks the darker side of line sometimes. I thought that it would be taken as a joke, obviously I'm not accusing every parent on the planet of being a sex offender.

If that was the case would I view my parents as peadophiles? Of course not.

Oh and a 200mg amphetamine sulphate with 1mg Pyrazolam (very functional benzo that I find gets rid of any jitters or anxiety but does not take away any of the high with amphetamines). I fucking loved those together. 200mg (83% pure) amphetamine sulphate and 1mg of Pyrazolam every 5 hours and I felt fucking fantastic. Did that every day for 3 months at a time several times (with Xanax every other night to sleep).