• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Favorite foods to eat while tripping? (Especially lsd)

NastyNOvice546

Greenlighter
Quite new to the forum, been reading for years but finally made an account. All around great stuff, but with forums filled of drugs you get a couple stragglers that are a little bat shit XD . Staff does a good job of preventing that tho, plus they leave some shit posts for a good laugh lol

Anyway, what kind of foods or drinks do you like to have while tripping? I personally love sweets and things that are really bitter so they have strong flavors. Fruits are the fucking best, if you haven’t eaten a fresh strawberry while tripping nutsack then you’re missing out dawg. Another thing I love is a really heavy beer ( only with certain psyches ) Local brewery has this dark chocolate stout, creamy but the dark chocolate gives it a bitter taste ; tastes like a liquid Milka bar

The only reason I specified on lsd is because I notice most people can’t eat while on it or they just have no desire to. I however inhale everything and anything on almost any substance lololol

So what’s yours? Recommendations are of course welcome :) cheers!

Fresh, cold, and perfectly ripe lychees on a dose of hot off the press ETH-LAD - one of the most heavenly experiences of my life.

After DMT; An apple, and water.

On shrooms or THC; Hersheys chocolate bar. Vanilla milkshake. Coca Cola. Apple juice. Spaghetti. BREAD.

Havent tried LSD but had moments on shrooms where its like, "eating...damn I used to remember how to do this." Stuff in the mouth is just very akward (thats what she said!)

Last edited:
sliced mangos, watermelon, oranges, pretty much any berries.
i love mini oranges (cuties) cuz you can keep one to the side and throw it up in the air to yourself, and watch all those oranges fall back down.
fruit ftw thanks acid

Starburst or wine gums!! while tripping
Pretty much anything on the come down

After DMT; An apple, and water.

On shrooms or THC; Hersheys chocolate bar. Vanilla milkshake. Coca Cola. Apple juice. Spaghetti.

Havent tried LSD but had moments on shrooms where its like, "eating...damn I used to remember how to do this." Stuff in the mouth is just very akward (thats what she said!)
Yeah for me, they’re two different trips but the effects on my stomach are relatively the same. Staying hydrated has done wonders tho, plenty of water and you’ll be golden ponyboy

Fresh, cold, and perfectly ripe lychees on a dose of hot off the press ETH-LAD - one of the most heavenly experiences of my life.
I remember the first time getting ETH-LAD ;
I ate about 3 mangos by hand before realizing my whole shirt was soaked in fruit juice, Comparatively speaking the rest of the world was irrelevant lol

Nowadays, I pretty much eat candy and drink water the entire time I’m tripping. Usually suckers or jolly ranchers. It makes my teeth feel worthless by the end of the trip and for the whole next day, but it helps me not “taste” whatever I’m tripping on the whole night.

When I first started tripping, there was no way in hell I could ever think about eating. But as I got more experienced, I started eating more. Some good food can really help bring the trip back to the light side when it gets too heavy. Eating reminds you that you’re human.

By FAR the best thing I ever ate while tripping was a FAT juicy peach. Outside on mushrooms, shirt off, dirty and sweaty in the country. And I took a bite of that thing and that SOB blew its peach load right in my face. How it’s meant to be, baby. How it was meant to be.

I pretty much enjoy anything I would normally enjoy. Back when I first started tripping, I found it weird to eat food while tripping but once I got more used to tripping that completely went away. LSD makes me really experience flavors strongly and so basically anything I love I am going to love even more. It definitely by feels the best to eat healthy food, as I can feel how it is nourishing my body, whereas with unhealthy food, I can feel how it's bad for me.

I pretty much enjoy anything I would normally enjoy. Back when I first started tripping, I found it weird to eat food while tripping but once I got more used to tripping that completely went away. LSD makes me really experience flavors strongly and so basically anything I love I am going to love even more. It definitely by feels the best to eat healthy food, as I can feel how it is nourishing my body, whereas with unhealthy food, I can feel how it's bad for me.

Food is too befuddling for me when I’m really high.

I get too involved with it, and the complexity of the flavors often twizz my head.

Simple water.

Lime juice.

Occasionally, some really good smoothey type stuff.

-“Naked” juice, or Odwalla.

My tummy can flip really easily at about 400ug, so I need to be careful.

Otherwise, I’m too busy out looking at things.

See ya’!
Bryan

fresh strawberries, sweet tasting candy and bbq flavoured chips on acid, For shrooms near the end of the trip bacon on toast is pretty nice

For about the first 10 times I did acid, I couldn't eat on it...

Then one night while frying, touring all the Safeways around Portland... I ate my friends whole bag of jalepeno cheese bagels, then I replaced them, but I also ate that whole bag too...

Still owe my good buddy a bag of bagels...

The end.

in fall and winter a bowl of frozen organic blueberries - a handy warm wet wash cloth helps clean up the dark blue stain that gets on hands and mouth.

in springtime and summer fresh green or red or black seedless grapes.

anchovy pizza etc. if really hungry or spanokopita or wonton soup.

Drinks, but a really hot ginger tea sweetened with honey is a go-to. And a strong IPA on the tail end of a trip is great for settling down back to earth. I reckon coca-cola would be good too, but can't say I've tried it on a trip.