• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite First Experience

My favorite first experience would be the first time I actually TRIPPED on mushrooms. I did them once before, but at too low of a dose. The second time, my fiance and I split a 1/4oz, and had the most amazing time of our lives. My only time trying acid, I was already drunk when I dosed, and I took way too much (5 hits) of superb (coming from the "experts" of the group...far more experienced with LSD than I) Needless to say, that trip was an amazing experience, even though I wound up having a bad trip. the pure intensity of it was too much for someone who had previously never touched a hallucinogenic drug. I learned to respect them after that experience, and have never approached such drugs in a reckless fashion since.

I would say the first time I did a large amount of oxycodone (1 40mg OxyContin) but that's lead me down a bad path... so I'll have to go with the first LSD trip. I didn't have any money on me at the time and the guy with the acid really liked the bowl I had (some $20 piece of shit) so I traded him that for 3 hits. WOW...

What happy times I had..

Mushrooms, without a doubt. I ate 3.5g, and two of my friends each split and eighth, and as we were coming up, we were just laughing about nothing, obviously. I didn't even realize I was tripping for a few minutes, then I stopped the laughing, "Wait, what? What the fuck? Wait, hold on," I just couldn't get control of my thoughts, so I just let it go. Eventually, me and my two friends went out and sat on his driveway; I could swear to god that I saw the face of Jesus in the clouds, they saw it too. It was truly mindblowing.

mdma, changed my life for ever. Fell in love with the DJ's job and now I DJ. Best thing I ever did

Alcohol for me, It was the first time I ever lost my inhibitions, and it was great.

my alcohol experiences went straight down hill from there, however.

I would imagine anybody who tried DMT (ive been unlucky not to :() would say that, but honestly...pot...

When your 11 years old, and you smoke a joint just down the road by a fence, hiding like hell from yer mates mum, then go back inside only to laugh hysterically for about an hour, you don't forget it easy :p

First time i ever cracked a Nos was on a mad candyflip and that was pretty damn amazing too, didnt know wtf was going on, and just remember thinking 'omfg, how long does this last for, omg omg omg omg omg'

HighRollin'420* said:
I know they are bad to IV becuase of all the binders and so forth but still they are the only forms of morphine readilly available around here. Reall morphine is pretty rare around here, the average price around here is $75 for a 90mg rig of pharm grade.

I would rather IV 45mg of pharm grade, than a whole MS-contin 100mg.

That price isnt all that bad, morphine is about 3x as strong IV'ed in my opinion.

Cyberdyne said:
I would imagine anybody who tried DMT (ive been unlucky not to :() would say that, but honestly...pot...

When your 11 years old, and you smoke a joint just down the road by a fence, hiding like hell from yer mates mum, then go back inside only to laugh hysterically for about an hour, you don't forget it easy :p

First time i ever cracked a Nos was on a mad candyflip and that was pretty damn amazing too, didnt know wtf was going on, and just remember thinking 'omfg, how long does this last for, omg omg omg omg omg'

def true to the dmt thing first drug that realy destroyed me. either that or im ketamine

MDMA- first time was amazing, and the first few times in general were just simply amazing.

LSD was also a lot of fun, a very enlightening night it was indeed.

Definetly oxycodone, it wus the first opiate i tried besides codiene. Pure bliss...

i'm going to be the first to say DXM. the first thing i really ever touched, and that totally mindfucked me like nothing else had before it. then it sparked my interest in other drugs.

GHB. Goddamn, and i didnt even expect it to be THAT STRONG and THAT FUCKIN GOOD. And i was out in a packed bar on a weekend! My friend was secretly treating us to an all out GHB fest...we were like three girls and two gays...and so i downed half a glass of ghb and diet coke ( the others were just sipping..i toook it like a shot!) ANd all of a sudden i was just paralyzed in an orgasmic way LOL ....its a good thing i have practiced looking "normal" esp when i am in a social situation....goddamn i sure looked normal...but i was like a frozen smiling statue ! LOL

Yeah...first time I rolled on X was un experience that is truly unparalleled by any other drug experience.

Well, i take that back... first time i truly tweaked balls on Crystal was electrifying, in every sense of the word.

First time on MDMA slow dancing with my Girlfriend to the Prodigy in a small venue in Sydney. At the end of a song we stopped dancing and people around us looked at us and started clapping.

Just Mindblowing

I would imagine anybody who tried DMT
i've only eaten dmt (ayahuasca), not smoked it. so i can't really tell

however, i've recently become experienced with 5-MeO-DMT
and when people post here about the bliss of opiates or mindblowing experiences on mdma, i have to object

in short, once you've been to nirvana, you realize you were standing in the gutter
i have no doubt that opiates or mdma can give wonderful experiences, but let's use appropriate words.
calling mdma mindblowing is calling a fly a god

in my subjective experience, compared to 5-MeO-DMT, all other drugs are shit.
some might be weirder (salvia), about as interesting (k-hole) or wonderful (mushrooms), but they are still not worth a dime compared to the absolute and utter bliss

sorry, not trying to brag, but it really is that incredible

actually, no
it's a billion more times incredible than imaginable

EDIT : ok, so now i've smoked DMT too, and my judgement doesn't change

Last edited:
I'd have to say mushrooms. I was with 3 good friends and I ate about 2 grams, which turned out to be the perfect amount. We spent the night smoking bongs and laughing hysterically at SNL. Good times, good times. :)

LSD all the way. i had some grade A spiderman acid. two hits and two hours later me and my best friend (first time too) were under his bunk bed under the impression that we were in a cave, somewhere in the amazon. we played under the bed for like 4 hours until we decided that we were thirsty. thats another story and quite honestly i dont really remember that part, i spaces out and went to never-never-land. This expirence was closely followed by my 1st DXM trip, same kid and i took 24 equate brand motion sickness tabs and that was without a doubt the best visuals ive ever had on ANY drug!!! but it was way to spooky and i only remember about 1/5th of it.