• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

FAQ: Drug Combos

you have never heard of MDE(A) wow. well, i fyou are a regular user of E, then im willing to bet you have tried MDE(A). heh..do some research and find out what it is.. it's pretty important to know about MDE(A), MDA, and MDMA if you are a roller.
------------------
-Spencer
Practice Harm Reduction

You don't seem to be a very happy person, do you, Spencer?
wink.gif

What I meant to type was MBDB. I have heard of MDE and MDA, but even so, why would you simply say that I should know about it? Why don't you tell me a little something about it instead? I wouldn't expect a complete discussion of the drug but a little background. It's surprising that you're the moderator.

i like to eat 2 tabs wait fifteen smoke a bowl of kb drop a couple hits of liquid wait 30 do a couple bumps of crystal and continue to smoke kb the rest of the night? but thats me.

on July 1st I am going to try for the first time E and Shroom together (two E and 2gm shroom)what should I expect?

Sorya, that's an entirely different thread altogether. Use the search and you will be answered.

bendover: i am a very happy guy. i am just sick of people asking repeat questions without searching first (and yes, i am a hypocrite becausei am guilty of doing this on occasion)
funguy: see above
------------------
-Spencer
And the moon was so beautiful
That the ocean held up a mirror.

mdma + lsd + cocaine + cannabis
------------------
LOST IN A WORLD OF XTC................

i have a new kind of flip its called the crazy flip i did it on New Years.
Crazy Flip=Extacy+acid+Cocaine+Xanex+Crown Royal+Pot
I wouldnt reccomend doin thins unless u take small amounts of those because i did large amounts of all the drugs in a 3 hour period.
Its called a crazy flip because i was in a room all by myself talking to myself until 3 in tha morning.
------------------
Hold up, Wait a minute, put another ROLL in it

What are you talking about? All I have ever combined will roll's is beer!
The key is "Moderation"!
I love nothing more than to drink COLD beer while rolling. Especially while comming down!
Beer lovers that roll know beer tastes like heaven, love, sex while rolling.
redface.gif
)
------------------
rolling for life! :eek:)

peace
candy flipping and hippy flipping are one thing
and weed goes with fucking everything but i feel ive gotta be the voice of moderation alot of that stuff from my experience dosent mix i thought it was common knowledge that e doesnt mix with coke or alchohol and some of
"us" have like 3 and 4 drugs combination that shit is bad new it would be cliche to say that i love u all but we are all connected and idont want u guys to overdo it

Candy flipping and hippie flipping are not the same thing.
Candy flipping = E and Acid
Hippie flipping = E and shrooms
-Chris
------------------
"We are pagens, we worship great walls of sound."

Weed goes with everything!!!!!
------------------
'Our parents found themselves, we are finding each other'

GHB and E!! GOOD SHIT =P
------------------
*~((If time is a waste of life...and life is a waste of time..why not get wasted....and have the time of your life... ))~*
Live life to the fullest : )