• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football Fantasy Football 2022 Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
20221206-070752.jpg

"Ian Rappoport NFL Network.... What about recent allegations made by the manager of Mal's Abysmal Twinks of collusion between teams that were on a chummy basis. Can the commissioner really be expected to investigate his friends and/or himself?

Also recent footage has been posted showing that your family gets special seating at Watermelon Stadium down along the field level behind the chicken wire. How do you respond to this and to critics who say that the deplorable conditions of that Stadium like getting hit with watermelon rinds don't affect you?"

Last edited:
there was an investigation of the twinks playing grab ass in the locker room but i couldn't get any of the investigators to actually go into the twinks locker room to investigate due to health concerns - something about monkey pox but i never heard of monkey pox before :shrug:

:Sherlock:

Rapoport looks like a sleaze bag. But he does have DonTrell Hilliard's phone number

Hey electrum how about fantasy college football next year I have a feeling that you will be flying around to various colleges and universities scouting new talent which to feed right into regular fantasy

We knew that our lives had become unmanageable but that don't mean shit if you can't find a cornerback who returns the yardage

Status
Not open for further replies.