• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

fantasy football 2013/2014 v. not the bl league

yep - i scored 154 points last week and i'm without vereen and amendola now.

think i should start the stud seattle d against your guys? or dallas at kc?

alasdair

Both are bad options IMO, but if I have to choose I guess I go with Seattle, although Dallas did have a lot of turnovers last week (whether or not that was to their credit or the giants discredit is the question).

I'd say its pretty much a wash, slight edge to Seattle, but go with your gut.

i stuck with 'my guys' and made the correct decision. they made your guy look like a high-schooler this weekend.

i am embarrassed to admit that my defense scored me more points than any other player on my team this week. amazingly, they are keeping me in a close week 2 match by a hair. i still think i'm going to lose but seattle's complete dismantling of sf is helping :)

i had high hopes for eddie lacy and now i'm without vereen, amendola and lacy...

alasdair

1 catch on 4 targets for 7 yards...
127 yards and 3 interceptions.

what a difference a week (and a d) makes.

alasdair

It was an awful game no doubt. Boldin and Kap will recover.

Youre one to talk though, the pats barely pulled out a win vs 2 of the worst teams in the league. If the 49ers had that schedule they'd probably go undefeated.

it was a sloppy game against a terrible opponent and they should have dominated. they did not.

but there's no sob-story column in the division standings. no pictures. a win is a win. 2-0.

alasdair

wow. i love fantasy football.

i was down and out on sunday afternoon. lacy scored me a point then was out of the game. my entire team was underachieving. going into sf vs. sea i was behind by 13.5 points. i figured i was done. then my defense scored me 22 points (the most of any position in my line-up) and i was up by about 8.5. on monday night, all my players had already played and my opponent had antonio brown. i got to sit and watch his point score creep up, and creep up.

thank god the steelers suck. brown scored 7.2 points and i scraped a win, to go 2-0, by 1.3 points.

roll on week 3.

alasdair

the only people who i'll validate over any thing football are head coaches, coordinators, general managers and king of them all, vegas

i only know vegas, two-timing whore

Well i feel like a genious for drafting mike vick. 33 points this week. Hard to beat that. I also picked up matt schaub of the texans as insurance in case vick gets hurt and russel wilsons continues struggling. I do need help at reviever though with amendola hurt.

Lol I'm the only 2-0 in the bl league, people really doubted rivers.. And 2-0 in my other league

newbies luck ;-)

So far the league is looking more balanced than I thought it would. I'd bet some money if I had any that crimson won't pull that type of week off next week ;P

i've got number one waiver

waiting until at least week 7-8 to use it, grab who gets hot when it matters

just think back year after year the amount early shockers who end up mili vinnilli

So far the league is looking more balanced than I thought it would. I'd bet some money if I had any that crimson won't pull that type of week off next week ;P

HAHA we will see! Mike Vick is going ham I don't see the chiefs stopping him.

^Prepare to be shocked. I'll even start the chiefs d/st this week.

Last edited:
Well we only gotta wait 24 more hours. Im glad I have the NFL network