L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Family relatations

Gormur

Bluelighter
Yes, it's exactly what it sounds like. I've been in love with my second cousin since I visited her in 1991. I was 7 and she was 9. Well, i don't really have a topic. I guess i just wanted some advice. Basically, i don't even care about anything else but her. I see girls and just ignore them because we have nothing in common.

I'm not into meeting anyone at this point (i'm 36). Set in my ways, i guess. The problem (for me) she got married years ago, so even tho i'm a high-sex drive kind of guy, i don't pursue women because i'm estranged. I hate people..or at least the process involved in meeting them. It's to the point now i routinely forget names once i've heard them

Maybe i'm depressed, but no i really just think it's me and i know what i want. It's what I know

-G ;)

second cousin is fine, legally and generic diversity-wise. people will probably give you disgusted looks if they know, but two (or more) consenting adults can do whatever the fuck they want together and it's nobody's business

can't really help you about her being married tho

I've been in love with my second cousin since I visited her in 1991. I was 7 and she was 9.
[...]
I'm not into meeting anyone at this point (i'm 36).
The central problem here does not have anything to do with you being second cousins. The problem is that you're 36 and you're in love with your imaginary friend.

" even tho i'm a high-sex drive kind of guy, i don't pursue women because i'm estranged. I hate people..or at least the process involved in meeting them. It's to the point now i routinely forget names once i've heard them"
-G ;)
[/QUOTE]

Can't help with the first part of your post about the cousin stuff but i can relate to the other part.if anyone has a recipe for getting out of this slump I'm keen to hear it.its like the process of meeting ppl has become so unfamiliar
I'm estranged from it.i need to get out of this mindset as it's a recipe for a shit life.wasnt always like this so i just need to get back into my old mindset somehow.open to suggestions

Can't help with the first part of your post about the cousin stuff but i can relate to the other part.if anyone has a recipe for getting out of this slump I'm keen to hear it.its like the process of meeting ppl has become so unfamiliar
I'm estranged from it.
only way im any good at meeting people is online. even for dating, I've never dated someone that i met in person first, instead it always happens online first before we meet up and take things from there