• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Fake Opioid Cri$i$ -- Lies, Damn Lies & Statistics

Nicomorphinist

Bluelighter
This article points out something which I opined was probably happening some time in 2013, but they are also parroting the statistic of 700 000 deaths in the United States since 2000 (apparently these folks want to blame the Bush XLIII Administration, whilst I have heard people blaming either the US President and/or Congress going back to Grover Cleveland in the 1890s) and 100 000 related homicide deaths, but I reject out of hand though willing to consider new, hard numbers on it to the extent that these exist.

If it were all true, then a significant percentage of the opioid users going into this since 2000 have been murdered, and indeed, it looks like the per capita estimates of narcotics use actually made a substantive move, downwards in this case, for the first time since the wide scale adoption of morphine by injection. Iatrogenic opioid addiction has been by found by the Centres for Disease Control & Prevention in the United States to be at a level of 0.7‱ or 7 per 100 000, and the highest number I was able to find in literature before all of this started was still no more than 2 per cent. Don't believe the hype about 70 per cent of addictions started because of an opioid prescription -- correlation is not causation, and these folks are members of the general public, maybe 75 per cent or more of the entire population has been prescribed narcotics or they were given to them in hospital.

Carfentanil at least is already listed as a Weapon of Mass Destruction, and one wonders how if one cannot import drugs from Canda because of the expense or whatever, that all of this crap flowing through has any number of unpleasant scenarios, the much mentioned false flag attack being one of them.

My theory is that they are lumping in every single autopsy of a drugs user that has any quantity of opioids in the system, and other statistical legerdemain and semantic prestidigitation. What of people who are chronically ill who were being treated by doctors and actually died of something else, like unaddressed drug interactions. set & setting and other factors causing a fatal incident. How about people who died of heart attacks, stroke of apoplexy, pulmonary embolisms, choking on vomit not to mention suicide if the patient was in poor health and suddenly cut off?

How on earth did the get the 100 000 homicides statistic? Is there really any way to tell? Or did they just pull this out of their arse? The sedative, euphoriant, and empathogenic effects of most narcotics make at least people dealing exclusively or mainly with physical dependence actually slightly less violent than the general public because they really don't want to be detected and have contact with the cops.

Poly-drug users and those using alcohol (also a drug of course) as a chaser are probably counted as opioid related if one quadrillionth of a mole of something were found in their system.

I also don't know how they come up with opioid overdose being the number one killer of at least two age groups of people. There are all of the above reasons, but the main unsupervised opioid users are people self-medicating for something, even if they have only a vague understanding of what may be going on in their central nervous system.

People need to stop letting these Bolshevik mafioso arseholes get away with lying like this and we should not modify, water down, or backpedal the central message needed to be conveyed that, aside from poison dope and counterfeit pills. ,there is no epidemic. Nor should anyone be distracted with all of the rhetoric about manufacturers being part of it. Additionally, these same people certainly trying to push the US Drugs Enforcement Administration to cut annual aggregate national production quotas. What they are counting on is public ignorance and the advocates for saner policies' fatigue and being overwhelmed by being beat over the head with this all the time. Spitting in the wind comes back at you twice as hard.

Fentanyl: China’s Secret Weapon to Destabilize America
An examination of Communist strategy reveals that there is more to Chinese drug trafficking than meets the eye.

Last edited:
From their "About" page:

I wouldn't take any claims they make too seriously.

I keep hearing all manner of figures thrown around for this ; 120 000, 335 000, 740 000, 915, 000 some of them just for this decade whereas the last 19 years is the lookback period they usually employ.

It makes perfect sense, and they are far from the only ones; stopped clock and so forth -- here are some others concerning the overall issue and the US Department of Homeland Security planning to do something:

Not that it is the best idea. I wonder what the "unintended" consequences for pain patients and others will be.

Last edited:
I think they're also lumping in heroin overdoses as 'opioid' overdoses.

I said it when they started their war on opioids, they just don't want to be held accountable and halt legal ramifications on the medical community.

Of course, it's better to blame deaths on illegal activity ?

I think they're also lumping in heroin overdoses as 'opioid' overdoses.

I said it when they started their war on opioids, they just don't want to be held accountable and halt legal ramifications on the medical community.

Of course, it's better to blame deaths on illegal activity ?

And I am also guessing that if they find morphine metabolites from poppy seed tea four days previous in an autopsy of a benzodiazepine-alcohol misadventure, they will also attribute it to opioids. All of these Democratic and Republican candidates nattering about money in politics, and none of them have spoken up about the billionare rehab grandees and cult leader psychotherapists who are making a mint from the fake crisis. . .

When the fake opioid cri$i$ racketeers wear the public's patience thin, the next thing they will attack will probably be benzodiazepines, and the human cost of doing that could go through the roof.

IMO they engineered this fake "cri$i$' because they were not profiting from the sale of opioids in the custom they were fashioned.

They are masochists, because of not only the patients who are suffering, but doctors.

I not defending Big Pharma either.

IMO they engineered this fake "cri$i$' because they were not profiting from the sale of opioids in the custom they were fashioned.

They are masochists, because of not only the patients who are suffering, but doctors.

I not defending Big Pharma either.

I will . . . all of these lawsuits are a shakedown by the government and bloodsucking parasite lawyers. , The people pushing this blame Big Pharma as a distraction and for plausible deniability should this all come out,, and could very well be in cahoots from less scrupulous people in that industry. The profit motive here is if unclear impact because opioids are extremely inexpensive to manufacture and extended release technologies on which OxyContin was based are also rather simple

All of this keeps the paycheques coming in for DEA agents as well.

I am inclined to think, when it comes to narcotics , large pharmaceutical companies are scapegoats, and someone being cut off their medication for pain has some chance of ending up in the talons of the rehabilitation indu$try, private prisons and regular prisons -- so the rehab folks want government, media, large pharmaceutical companies, and others to fill beds at rehab centres for $50k-$125k a pop for something with a failure rate of 98 to 99.5 per cent . . . If someone is in intractable pain and they do not have their own poppy farm, alkaloids lab, and large seasonal labour force, they should thank Big Pharma, Little Pharma, and scientists and compounding pharmacists for making medication that can help them.

Look at how furiously they are going after tianeptine, poppy seeds, loperamide, kratom, and other self-detox tools.

Yep the rehab industy is making record profits right now after they where smashed during the great recession

They'll learn. give it another decade when fent deaths and heroin use have increased by orders of magnitude. They are going to get it beat into their heads the hard way. We are in for a long run of untreated chronic pain and fentanyl overdoses with no end in sight anytime soon.

It is sickening that politicians created an "opioid crisis" so they can go out and interfere with medical issues. I am telling you, I could punch any politician that even says opioid crisis. When I had dental work the doc gave me 4 hydrocodone (5mgs) and about 10 pages of paperwork telling me how dangers it was and it was a narcotic and I could OD or die. Such bullshit. For me I don't care. But for others that need pain relief this is total bullshit. (I can walk into a supermarket and come out with morphine, a lot of us can, but most are not knowledgeable enough.) A lot of us know where to go on the black market and a lot of people garden for their pain killers. So be self sufficient. We use to have heroin for people but our laws caused it to turn to fentanyl. Real heroin should be used in medicine in the US.

I will say my wife has had hip issues, her whole pelvic wall rebuilt after a car accident. Recently she needed treatment and her surgeon gave her 80 oxycodones (10mgs) with a refill. He knows she has a high pain threshold and sometimes tells her to get ahead of the pain by talking pills and not to be a hero. So some doctors do what they always did. The chicken shit ones are "afraid" to prescribe.

come to vancouver's downtown east side and you might see what they mean by "opioid crisis"

cheap asian fentanyl has killed opioid users left and right, made it impossible to be a "functional addict" in a lot of cases due to an extraordinarily lpw half life, street dope use is at an all time high thanks to deregulation of opioids for pain in the mid 90s (suprise! oxycontin for any and every type of pain is a bad idea)... yeah you can find oxy or morphine but when your tolerance is 20mg of pure fent in an IV shot to get you out of bed... what's a percocet gomna do? even a dilaudid or 3?

it's certainly not some sort of invention, the last time people were dying this fast was back in the AIDS days...

of course politicians will try to take advantage of a crisis (thats what they do...) but it doesn't bring back dead friends, family, coworkers, wives/husbands etc.

The lies are that it's a result of pharmaceutical opioids. They're responsible for very few of these deaths. It's all fent. But because fent is everywhere, that must mean it's oxy's fault, right? JFC... Had an argument with a psychiatrist a few months back about how it's not pharms, it's fent. I basically lost all respect for him and discounted all his schooling as shit after he tried to say it was the fault of pharms. MY ASS. FENT is killing people, NOT OXY.

Yep, Fentanyl is killing people because the medical field is caving to the enforcement and not giving people what they need. This should be between the doctor and patient. Politicians can stay the hell out of medical issues. They do it for themselves like they are good people wanting to fix a problem and act like a hero to get reelected. POS they are.

So law enforcement CAUSES any opiate issues we have. Fentanyl, (china white back in the day) was a lot rarer. Now it seems all over. Think of it, if a doctor gave a patient enough for his pain needs we would have a lot less OD's. Hard core junkies will still die of course.

It use to be heroin when you bought heroin. So what are the odds a person will get real heroin these days?

The lies are that it's a result of pharmaceutical opioids. They're responsible for very few of these deaths. It's all fent. But because fent is everywhere, that must mean it's oxy's fault, right? JFC... Had an argument with a psychiatrist a few months back about how it's not pharms, it's fent. I basically lost all respect for him and discounted all his schooling as shit after he tried to say it was the fault of pharms. MY ASS. FENT is killing people, NOT OXY.

Were you surprised that the psychiatrist was that ill-informed, or was he spewing propaganda? After all, some people in his line of work are making their daily 30 pieces of silver and lots more in this whole thing . . .

Wasn't screwing with the oxycodone ER tablets a few years ago the precipitating incident in the fentanyl part of this? Very few people actually like fentanyl, especially if they are in Stage II or III withdrawal by dinner time if they are not in the spoon at least four times a day and often having to Take Care of Business that many times -- not to mention I know the new shit for oxycodone chronic pain people often doesn't work properly -- on to oxymorphone, they screwed with that too, good luck having any doctor over there under the age of 70 or not trained overseas even consider morphine and they plead ignorance (which could be real) about hydromorphone, and hydrocodone went on the shit list like Oxy several years ago --- so that is all ostensibly part of what is behind the herding patients on to various forms of buprenorphine for pain control in the States at least in some locales. You know, buprenorphine was a CSA Schedule III shit pain medication for people and animals alike (even the animals make their taste for morphine, butorphanol, and oxymorphone pretty clear) that was barely ever used before they turned it into Suboxone because it is a partial μ opioid agonist and that is it -- antagonising the other three opioid receptors, nothing for the sigma, NMDA, anti-nociceptive systems . . . at least a few folks when getting dumped like this are being put on methadone, which actually works as an analgesic but has its own costs which are higher than any of the natural and semi-synthetic narcotics.

Fentanyl and all of its stronger and nastier relatives, other shit opioids like Upjohn 44700 and even non-opioid RCs and the like are all over the place passed off as smack and used to make counterfeit Oxy and Vikes &c and all the while people get Love Letters from customs and excise when trying to order, usually because of availability or cost, beta blockers, antihistamines, and Sexy Trihexy from Canada or Europe or India to be sent to the States -- not even anything controlled . . . what does that tell people?

It is sickening that politicians created an "opioid crisis" so they can go out and interfere with medical issues. I am telling you, I could punch any politician that even says opioid crisis. When I had dental work the doc gave me 4 hydrocodone (5mgs) and about 10 pages of paperwork telling me how dangers it was and it was a narcotic and I could OD or die. Such bullshit. For me I don't care. But for others that need pain relief this is total bullshit. (I can walk into a supermarket and come out with morphine, a lot of us can, but most are not knowledgeable enough.) A lot of us know where to go on the black market and a lot of people garden for their pain killers. So be self sufficient. We use to have heroin for people but our laws caused it to turn to fentanyl. Real heroin should be used in medicine in the US.

I will say my wife has had hip issues, her whole pelvic wall rebuilt after a car accident. Recently she needed treatment and her surgeon gave her 80 oxycodones (10mgs) with a refill. He knows she has a high pain threshold and sometimes tells her to get ahead of the pain by talking pills and not to be a hero. So some doctors do what they always did. The chicken shit ones are "afraid" to prescribe.

The politicians &c in the US also like to yammer about it and make shit up because they don't want to discuss why so many people want to narcotise themselves in the first place -- essentially everything coming unglued economically and otherwise