• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

ez test shipping question

oohcow

Bluelighter
hey there all,

I am finally getting smart and about to purchase ez test complete.

I was wondering what you guy shave experienced in shipping times from them?

I live in the USA (midwest to be exact)

has anyone bought from them in the USA? preferably someone in the midwest but all answers are welcome

thank you

Cow

I can't speak for shipping times with EZ Test. They are located in the Netherlands, so I imagine it depends on the method of shipping, I'm guessing a minimum 2 weeks?

DanceSafe has always been super fast for me, I get my kit usually within a week (usually less!) of ordering. I'm in the southeast. DS is on the west coast, so delivery to me should take longer than to the midwest.

Did you order already? Let us know how it went if you did! :)

I bought from them and it took a fucking minute to get to me. They package very discreetly and the return address is in the netherlands. They're slow but it's worth it in my opinion. Never tried dancesafe but i'm sure they're cool.

RavenousBlonde said:
I googled that and all I came up with were Hot Wheels and male exotic dancing? lol Got any more info?

I did the same... Got hot wheels haha

I must also grab one, although i rarely get new pills, since The Simpsons gets all the shit into my area first ;)

RavenousBlonde said:
I can't speak for shipping times with EZ Test. They are located in the Netherlands, so I imagine it depends on the method of shipping, I'm guessing a minimum 2 weeks?

DanceSafe has always been super fast for me, I get my kit usually within a week (usually less!) of ordering. I'm in the southeast. DS is on the west coast, so delivery to me should take longer than to the midwest.

Did you order already? Let us know how it went if you did! :)

A friend bought a kit from dance safe 16 days ago and its still not here and they are in the midwest. Site says allow up to 2 weeks for shipping. Thumbs down for this site I will never tell anyone to do business with them again.

^^^ That's a shame. :( I hate to hear this, but 2 weeks for delivery is not really bad considering you could be waiting a lot longer for overseas shipments.

There's another thread about DanceSafe in this forum....tell your friend to get the email addy from there and email them?

(Just so everyone knows, I am not affiliated with DanceSafe OR EZ Test.)

All I can say is DanceSafe has been around for quite some time, and personally I've never had a problem ordering from them. I don't think they'd scam you. :(

Maybe you should post what you said above in the DanceSafe thread (after all, this is an EZ Test thread), looks like there's some people "in the know" over there.

Just ordered my testing kit! Used the discount code as well. Hopefully it will be here shortly!

Thank you RavenousBlonde for the info! Much appreciated. Now I will be able to post "ACCURATE" reports.

I just ordered my testing kit today as well. I live in the Midwest so it shouldn't be too long for my kit to come in. Definitely have a few things here that I would like to test to be sure about. I expect good things to come from this kit... I've been neglecting it too long.

what are these discount codes you speak of :) lol im breaking down this weekend and ordering mine finally....ive been using my friends and i think hes starting to get cheesed about it :-0 45$ seems a little steep but if it stops me from losing $$$ then its worth it..i think im going to go with the dancesafe kits, being theyre in the us and their bottles are a little more discreet looking...

Liquid1nsanity said:
what are these discount codes you speak of :) lol im breaking down this weekend and ordering mine finally....ive been using my friends and i think hes starting to get cheesed about it :-0 45$ seems a little steep but if it stops me from losing $$$ then its worth it..i think im going to go with the dancesafe kits, being theyre in the us and their bottles are a little more discreet looking...

If you order from EZ Test, they will give you a discount (20 percent) if you put BLUELIGHT in the coupon code form when ordering. DanceSafe does not provide discounts.

:)

Well, I just placed an order for a Dancesafe kit. I'll post again when I receive it. I really hope it won't be too long...

Last edited:
^^^ Yay! I know you will love your kit. :)

PS - you may want to edit your post...nobody really needs to know how many 'middle fingers' you may or may not have in your possession. %) ;)

Well, my kit arrived safely after only 6 days! I would definitely do business with Dancesafe again.

FiveBucksFool said:
Well, my kit arrived safely after only 6 days! I would definitely do business with Dancesafe again.

^5! =D

So, have you tested your kit out yet? Feel free to ask any questions if you need help with the color changes, it can be a bit confusing at first.

You are gonna wonder how you lived without it. :)