• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Eye movement affects IV Cocaine high

Dhabeed

Bluelighter
Has anyone noticed or experienced that right after you take a shot, the rush and high seems to be affected by the way on which you decide to stare?
This is happening to me lately.
The higher i look or the higher i stare at a certain point of the wall, the higher my rush is everytime with bellringing. And the lower i stare and keep my eyes that way, the effects tend to be lighter and get no bellring.

Now Ive decided to stare everytime at a mid level and if i start feeling it was too much dose, i keep my eyes down to pacify the bad effects (when its way too much and i feel like seizures are coming, i lay on the floor on fetal position and the seizure feeling starts to go off)

Hmm never heard of this. I've had bell-ringers that made my eyes roll back but never been able to control the intensity. Doesn't sound right to me, how long have you been up, mate? Take care

Hmm never heard of this. I've had bell-ringers that made my eyes roll back but never been able to control the intensity. Doesn't sound right to me, how long have you been up, mate? Take care
Its strange to me as well.
I was not being able to get any rush or pleasant feelings anylonger and lately i discovered the starring effect.
Same dealer when i was getting great rushes with only 20mg. Now only unpleasant feelings and have to use 90mg to get something similar but still scary
Selling me crappy shit lately? Dissolves instantly, smells like gasoline, fish scale... Weird.

Could be tolerance. Have you been on a long run? or just an inferior batch. Just be careful bud. Try to rotate sites, drink water and sleep/eat.
Smoking it is bad for you but IV is worse still.