• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Explain your avatar and username

You're recovering now right? Do you feel it really was detrimental to your looks? Have you gained back lost weight or just gotten a few extra wrinkles?

I might now be fat, but im healthy ( minus the current covid) and im still the same person i was a year ago wearing shorts 4 sizes smaller.
I remind my self that most days when im lethargic and only trackies fit me.

BUT it wont last forever ill get hot again and still be complaining about something.

2-BD2-D7-C6-97-DA-4321-9764-364-F1-E591-E5-E.jpg

Chakan, The Forever Man.

Username is from the film Hackers. I was totally obsessed with that as a youngster and have always used the Crash Override/Zero Cool usernames since then because both apply quite appropriately to me.

Avatar is blank because I can't be arsed to upload one and don't know what I'd choose.

Mine's really complex and sophisticated. If I told you, I would have to kill you, it's that deep state. So best I keep it Mum.
Same. Only the dead know the meaning of my name.:limp:

I can explain my avatar though. It all started with a representation of the ouroboros (serpent eating its own tail), but that particular serpent is actually Quetzalcoatl. Something like this:

2eb3e4ad75bf69a44437f675549f632f.jpg

But then I turned it into 2 serpents eating each other's tails. Then I added the right eye which is actually the eye of Ra. After that I eventually decided to add a bunch of random stuff, a representation of chaos maybe, who knows. The rest is history, history in the making.

I was swinging between perforating my veins to fill them full of meth and swallowing gobs of little square blotters of acid from large sheets of perforated paper - so the new name covered both extremes of my binges.

The Avatar was based on my previous de-facto voluntary role as BL’s 24/7 First Responder to online Tweaker Emergencies.

Seeing as the majority of those emergencies came down to just a handful of people - including staff - who are no longer with us and seeing as I can’t stand the endless nonsense posts by our present-in-house free-ranging methheads I’m actively looking for a new Avatar and identity.

Something in black with much less compassion and sympathy I think.

I was swinging between perforating my veins to fill them full of meth and swallowing gobs of little square blotters of acid from large sheets of perforated paper - so the new name covered both extremes of my binges.

The Avatar was based on my previous de-facto voluntary role as BL’s 24/7 First Responder to online Tweaker Emergencies.

Seeing as the majority of those emergencies came down to just a handful of people - including staff - who are no longer with us and seeing as I can’t stand the endless nonsense posts by our present-in-house free-ranging methheads I’m actively looking for a new Avatar and identity.

Something in black with much less compassion and sympathy I think.
I wouldn't change it man.
It's an eloquent choice and sometimes people need the most compassion when they're being the most arse - holey.

@Nurse Ratched
omfg u done up and done it!
I for one love the hell out of it and this will be another tie that binds me to this wonderous wacky website.
I do hope that we all have a beautiful day and for the love of pete... lets give NR all the respect she deserves.
One love