• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Experiences with lower dose LSD / MDMA / Aniracetam combinations?

luminouswhale

Greenlighter
Hello fellow explorers,

In the interests of furthering my ongoing quest for knowledge into the essential nature of the human condition, I am in the near future intending to try a combination of LSD, MDMA, and Aniracetam. I'm not too experienced with LSD and generally quite sensitive to drugs so am interested in exploring the lower dosage range (partially inspired also by The Low Dose LSD Appreciation Thread). It would be great to hear from others who have tried this combination in the past, particularly with regards to their subjective experience with the effects of the Aniracetam (or other nootropics) on the experience.

Just to give some context into the relative strength of the experience that I'm thinking initially is:

~30mg LSD (quarter tab)
1-1.5g Aniracetam
~60mg MDMA

Would love to hear your thoughts particularly the relative timing of the LSD, MDMA, and Aniracetam (I'm thinking to take the LSD first, then 2 hours later taking the MDMA and Aniracetam together) and how much the Aniracetam would amplify the LSD.

Peace,
Luminous Whale

Last edited:
Racetams, cholinergics, and etc. have never altered my LSD trips in the slightest. I tend to think people overestimate how much an impact they have and underestimate how much a psychedelic trip can vary on its own from one experience to the next. However, the first time I took piracetam I also took MDMA the same night and rolled like I hadn't since my first time, so that was fun.

Good luck, but don't set your expectations too high (though I expect you weren't with that lower dose anyway). If you want to have a chance of the aniracetam making a difference to the LSD at all though I probably wouldn't take after you've already been tripping for a couple hours. For me the piracetam taken a couple hours before the MDMA is what really did it.

Hello fellow explorers,

In the interests of furthering my ongoing quest for knowledge into the essential nature of the human condition, I am in the near future intending to try a combination of LSD, MDMA, and Aniracetam. I'm not too experienced with LSD and generally quite sensitive to drugs so am interested in exploring the lower dosage range (partially inspired also by The Low Dose LSD Appreciation Thread). It would be great to hear from others who have tried this combination in the past, particularly with regards to their subjective experience with the effects of the Aniracetam (or other nootropics) on the experience.

Just to give some context into the relative strength of the experience that I'm thinking initially is:

~30mg LSD (quarter tab)
1-1.5g Aniracetam
~60mg MDMA

Would love to hear your thoughts particularly the relative timing of the LSD, MDMA, and Aniracetam (I'm thinking to take the LSD first, then 2 hours later taking the MDMA and Aniracetam together) and how much the Aniracetam would amplify the LSD.

Peace,
Luminous Whale

Used oxiracetam in combo(once,would need to try repeat times) and it seemed to boost it)

Oxiracetam is more upper racetam where aniracetam is more downer racetam, which is why aniracetam is good for anxiety.

Most people generally underdose piracetam, dosage is in the grams...like 5 grams is generally recommended.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if racetams increased neurotoxicity, wouldn't be worried about it in combination with solely LSD too much but candy flipping does carry increased risks as is. Aniracetam's affinities might overlap here with LSD/MDMA https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/11412837/ If it's 5-HT2A agonistic you can bet your ass you'll get higher, but classic psychedelics effects have been shown to be mediated through a 5-Ht2A / mGlu2 heterodimer, and the racetams being glutamate modulators I would expect racetams to potentiate psychedelics through glutamate as well.

Could have negative consequences concerning excitotoxicity however. MDMA + LSD + racetams could be quite the brain fry. Mainly MDMA regarding brain fry, I would consider trying less than 60mg. Take lots of antioxidants! Goodluck

I've experimented a lot with nootropics and my instinct is that this would not be a healthy combination. I don't know the science, but it feels like there's something about the racetams that prevents reuptake, causing neural congestion. I've done nootropics with psychedelics before and I don't tend to feel well the next day. They cause hyper-stimulation, at least in my case. Why do you need to potentiate the high this much?

My favorite supplement to add to LSD is oxytocin. If you happen to know an older woman in menopause who gets an RX for it, ask her for a dose. :D It makes the trip nurturing and mothering, and feel completely protected. It also causes that post-orgasmic relaxation which makes the trip effortless and laid back.

i think that is probably the exact dosage where you would feel weird, uncomfortable and underwhelmed.