• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

expectations of the should-be unpredictable

satori18

Bluelighter
i sit and appreciate nature...but i let the unatural caress me...
one would think, that this feeling would creep inside, sneaking past me natural, sensical, defenses. through my fingertips, to my heart, and through interaction, to my soul.
instead, it suprises me, and i allow hurt to come into my being. i know now, that when it is realized, it is because it has seeped to my fingertips from my heart, and i project this through interaction from my soul.
so i suppose that it means this feeling is inate. funny how the worst news you stumble upon for a while, is undeniably true.
oooh, and again i begin to think, the cycle returns to regular speed...thinkthinkthink don'tstopdon'tstopdon'tstop.
trytrytry peace peace peace. positivity positivity positivity. satorisatorisatori
uh oh. the flavor of the answer which contains the most bitter taste that is the truth enters my palette. NO i cannot use this energy to convince my self that it isn't real.
i look down upon false representation. but the question is not, am i falsely representing my being and though process, feelings and sex? no...the question is why am i representing myself to begin with..tobeginwithtobeginwithtobwginwith
dotchya wish you could, indeed begin?
perhaps there, for once, is an accessable answer...to fire my representative.
******i am not willing to give away any part of my heart and soul excepting honesty, love, and positivity, it is just hard when you realize that this isn't something you don't have to work at...*******-satori

wow that was really great. I'm well speachless.
justin
PS... missed you.

thanks...i dunno, shit is just pouring out of a place that is really unknown to me right now.....
------------------
satori shalom

bumpin this up so someone can read it.....and not hafta search
------------------
satori shalom