Ex competitive bodybuilder, never recovered?

So you guys think butter beats margerine? I eat flora buttery but i might go back to butter now

Throw it in the garbage, it induces an inflammatory response within the body, the precursor to chronic disease process...

Throw it in the garbage, it induces an inflammatory response within the body, the precursor to chronic disease process...
Yep. The high trans fat content of margarine especially stick margarine is not healthy.
I prefer ghee when possible as I love the taste and texture of it

@Serotonin101 No, our Flora products do not contain hydrogenated fats. Quoting from:

Just to clarify. Hydrogenated fats are not commonly used anymore in Europe, at least in what is "fake butter". I said "commonly" so not always. Read labels... Flora is fine from that point of view. It's buttermilk mixed with oil. Hardly anything that is gonna kill you.
I'm always wary about anyone who mentions things like chronic inflammation etc. These statements seem to come from those blogs full of health myths mainly usually. Like that alkaline diet helps with cancer 🙄

OP is on loads of meds and some, like anticoagulants, have dietary restrictions as far as vegetables go. I wouldn't start keto without researching it well and seeing what vegetables etc are not gonna clash with his meds.

@Serotonin101 No, our Flora products do not contain hydrogenated fats. Quoting from:

Just to clarify. Hydrogenated fats are not commonly used anymore in Europe, at least in what is "fake butter". I said "commonly" so not always. Read labels... Flora is fine from that point of view. It's buttermilk mixed with oil. Hardly anything that is gonna kill you.
I'm always wary about anyone who mentions things like chronic inflammation etc. These statements seem to come from those blogs full of health myths mainly usually. Like that alkaline diet helps with cancer 🙄

OP is on loads of meds and some, like anticoagulants, have dietary restrictions as far as vegetables go. I wouldn't start keto without researching it well and seeing what vegetables etc are not gonna clash with his meds.

From the supplied link:

Flora 100% Natural Ingredients: Plant oils (rapeseed, palm*, sunflower 3%, linseed), water, salt 1.35%, plant-based emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), fava bean protein, natural flavourings, vitamins A and D.

I wasn't discussing hydrogenated fats, My comments were directed towards Vegetable seed oils, as previously stated induce an inflammatory response within the human body, precursor to chronic disease process..