• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Evey is no longer a member at Bluelight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put on my Sunday best and sing the national anthem.

Good on you, mate.

Too much sit on my arse with hand down my pants wearing a £7 Sports Direct Slazenger polo shirt mentality.

Used to cost £12 for x3... so someone told me. *cough*

Eww fuck! I HATE the cuntingly bouncing blue dicknipples out of those nasty bastards that insist on wearing aftershave or probably even worse still, perfum e in pubic ,when some poor bugger has to endure the most unpleasant experience
of having to walk on past the perfume-sodden offendnnnnnn b *snip slash slash (I need the lawn mower bzzz) - in short Limpet continues his post for ages with an excellent amount of content but all written using nothing but the 'B' on the keyboard*

Last edited by a moderator:
I have liked my B's Clem as well and have got very used to liking it, hence the methadone i'm now currently prescribed.

I wouldn't leave the amount i have , erm...... 'removed' (gets works and foil out) in a public place.

7j0WAQ7.jpg

Hey Stee....

%) editing man... You've found your vocation. Well done. The same useless vocation i discovered. It doeskt pay a penny. Not a bean....

I wouldn't trade any thing i heard/learnt/experienced on staff for any £..... It was great, i probably learnt more about myself in the few years on here than i did at anytime in my life.... sad, maybe... i was a lost soul though... Ive taken the time to actuallly think, instead of just knee jerk reactions to every kick in the bollocks that comes along.

Evey. I know you're reading. If i met you in person, i wouldn't of given you, your feelings or anything about you the time of day. Here, i, and others defended you at times when it was almost impossible... No more it seems.. Drug Forum wont have you and im sure Scagnattie banned you already....

I read your email, why apologise to me??? Im still here. I can come and go as i please. Because i dont assume everyone has an angenda. Some will. Most wont!!! Feel sorry for yourself, the place you loved so much will no longer tolerate you. Those so called "trolls" that followed you here have been vindicated completely. I wish we had listened, not before evidential behaviour though, which didnt take long at all.... Your SOP didn't change from forum too forum. Instead of shooting you down, we shot ourselves in the face repeatedly defending, justifying or excusing your behaviour. We was soft, we wanted the infraction system to be the only system.

Id given up on soft before i stepped down. I wanted you gone and it had nothing to do with grudges...

I thought i was placid, youve managed to turn far more chilled and collected people who stood in your corner (in the name of fairness) to the point theyd rather you went.... About time.

Dont know what im on about actually.. too many drugs... too little time.

UA it or whatever

Last edited:
I'd 2nd it if I was that mashed 8(

EDIT: But I'm not, and I can't (theres no button to do it) so I wont ;)

Last edited:
And, <insert another drug >..... Polydrug use. Don't do it.

Unless youre good at it... :)

Im too bone idle to read back

IP checks...!

Posting style....! (Shouldn't be hard, should it:))

Them not being able to contain there excitement at being an alt and outting themselves blatantly. It happens.trust me.

With your man Shambles on watch, 5 words and theyre under suspicion. A full 10 or more and they'll be gone... Its a gift.....!

Sprout can call em too..

And SHM, and hes not on staff. Clearly been heerre far too long....;)

You will stay longer though, right? Please

When it was a rainy day, I was walking to the shop to buy a loaf of bread. I bought it and then I went home.

Just about to chug on the balloon full of fermented cesspit collections right now... Cost nothing...

20 mins of my time anyway. My time doesnt float at a premium figure these days though, so yeah. Cost nothing

Nice anecdote about bread Clem.... got one for crumpets?

It was raining one. I walked to the shops to buy crumpets. I bought cocaine instead. Fuck crumpets. I ran home.

Right I think everyone has more than aired there views on this matter (seeing how the content has literally descended into 'jenkum') so for now, at least I'm afraid the gate is getting closed, for tonight at least if not permanently, subject to review by other other support and admin members.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.