EVERYBODY FAVORITE PILL

Since I have been rolling every weekend since end of june, best pill definately goes to the first batch of DG's. I fucking rolled for 9 hours just off of 1 and a half. I dont just mean rolling either, I mean rolling out of my fucking Gord. Man i wish DG's would come back around. I also had the old school green triangles, My second fav pill

Best: white clover, Peace Dove
Worst: mercedes, Purple R/N
pluree

the best have been Jawbreakers and White Horses from last year....Ive never had a bad pill...maybe weak but not bad
sponky

Macintoshes by far in Philly
Best fucking roll ever
Kicked in Quick and made many hours of fun
------------------
Live life to the X-treme

the BESTEST BESTEST BESTEST of them all are Double stacked supermans.. what a nice roll i got from these....so pleasant, and long...but that water....man - i think i eventually drank out of the fish tank!! i just read in someone's reply that they took TRIPLE stacked...DUDE...EVERYONE"S going KWAZY over stacked man!

for me i would have to say favorite being: ferraris(but i can't find them anymore), and the worst was the old jelly beans, those for a short, dumb roll.
------------------
"Dude this what, what...what is this feeling, this is incredible!"-first words on E

BLUE LOVES!!! awesome body buzz and visuals! i was talking to an air conditioner for half an hour... so much fun!
smile.gif

~FRYED~
------------------
~ left betty ford to drink, i'll trip on anything ~

New favourite pill for me "sex"
and the worst is probably white doves
it was a fucking amphetamine pill.

my best pill would have to be WHITE DIAMONDS*december 98* and 4U*January 99* I've never tried a better pill. Too bad they don't make them like they used to
------------------
Damn Candy Kids

I would have to say in the T.O area that blue butterflys are wicked,really fast and the orange big macs are also really solid.
Just so everyone knows I've seen some pill reports for white mercades in t.o and it is amphetamine.