EVER NOTICED????

chocopie_raver_21

Bluelighter
Has anyone noticed that when ur rolling and someone takes a picture of u....u make the best smile. I mean it's picture perfect smile...and it looks great on you. I for one doesn't really smile in pictures...I do remember when i was a rave and my friend took a couple of pictures of me...and u know what...i had the biggest, cheesiest smile in the world!!!
smile.gif
what about u peepz???
------------------
Ya Never Know Til U Tried....But One Thang Iz Clear...Ur Gonna Get Fucked Up!!!1

i know just what your talking about. my g/f and i took some pics of us rollin, and i am cheesing in every pic. im camera shy, and rarely smile in pics, cept when im rollin or stoned.
plur

HAHAHAHA!!! I KNOW....I THINK EVERYONE IS LIKE THAT!!! Unless of course if they are juss floored out and utterlly phucked up...
------------------
Ya Never Know Til U Tried....But One Thang Iz Clear...Ur Gonna Get Fucked Up!!!1

cuz you're smilin like you truly mean it!
i see pictures of myself and think i didn't know i had that many teeth.
biggrin.gif

i know exactly what you mean... i for one don't smile in pictures... but when we went to Engage we had pics and a video camera... when i saw the pics and got the tape... i was smiling from "ear to ear" in every pic and scene... goofiest grin you've ever seen... lol

Nooo shit,.yo!! There must be a crap load of pics circulating throughout texas of me that people took of me cause i just looked so damn happy!! For about the first 30 min of my roll i like to walk around with out my mask on at just smile and meet people at let others know how im doin' Thats when i get alot of tugs on by baggy ass pants to sit down with someone and chat.....love4ever
------------------
Vitamin-K