L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ever got action in a movie theater?

theredgiant

Bluelighter
Have you ever done anything sexual in a movie theater?

I once took a girl to the movies. She was to afraid to watch. She was just covering her eyes with her body facing against the wall. We were seated in the top right hand corner of the theater. I began kissing her neck and rubbing her labia from behind up her dress. She took her hands away from her eyes and looked at me with shock then she lifted up the cup holder arm rest separating us and sat on my dick. She was still facing the wall while I faced forwards and pretending I was watching the movie....like 22 pumps later I pushed her off and launched 3 rounds of cum all over the back of the chair in from of me.

It's always been a fantasy of mine!
I'd be happy with a good finger fuck!
Ahhaa!

I once took a girl to the movies. She was to afraid to watch. She was just covering her eyes with her body facing against the wall. We were seated in the top right hand corner of the theater. I began kissing her neck and rubbing her labia from behind up her dress. She took her hands away from her eyes and looked at me with shock then she lifted up the cup holder arm rest separating us and sat on my dick. She was still facing the wall while I faced forwards and pretending I was watching the movie....like 22 pumps later I pushed her off and launched 3 rounds of cum all over the back of the chair in from of me.
Sounds like a great time !

i worked at one took my first g/f in high school to it. We got into a show for free and there was no one there so i did her in one of the chairs in the back. It wasnt anything too special but it was funny because i felt comfortable as i worked there.

It does go down as the story i tell when someone asks the strangest place ive had sex, that or some bushes outside of the mall lol

i worked at one took my first g/f in high school to it. We got into a show for free and there was no one there so i did her in one of the chairs in the back. It wasnt anything too special but it was funny because i felt comfortable as i worked there.

It does go down as the story i tell when someone asks the strangest place ive had sex, that or some bushes outside of the mall lol

How the hell did you convince someone to do it in the bushes? That couldn't possibly have been comfortable

How the hell did you convince someone to do it in the bushes? That couldn't possibly have been comfortable

Being like 16 and having no where else to go at the time, that time was standing up like against a wall

Me and my ex boyfriend were going to go see Frozen a couple days after it released. Don't know why, but we got horned up in the parking lot and was going to fuck before the movie, got caught by an old couple... Moved the truck and went inside. Continued and finished as the movie played.

"Let it gooooo" ???

I thought the movie theater was universally the first place any young men and women got some action.

The movie theaters were the first place I got action. I remember this girl I met one time was a freak even at 15. We were in the movie theaters and she busts out a bottle of Vaseline and gave me a handjob in a full theater. It was shocking, and when I came she had like a full kit to clean me up. It was really weird. But I used to take all the girls there and get head, but that story stands out most.

The movie theaters were the first place I got action. I remember this girl I met one time was a freak even at 15. We were in the movie theaters and she busts out a bottle of Vaseline and gave me a handjob in a full theater. It was shocking, and when I came she had like a full kit to clean me up. It was really weird. But I used to take all the girls there and get head, but that story stands out most.

Did you keep her?

In the backseat of a car at the drive-in. Fun.
Too bad I missed the movie. hehe

Last edited:

My wife and I love to play at adult theaters. We often go on our"naughty nights". I love to watch her enjoy herself with as many strangers as she wants,then it's my turn to enjoy her..

Generally speaking, I think public sex it's something we've all done, but I didn't fuck in a movie theater. If I go to a cinema I go to see the film, not to fuck or some shit. I've done public sex in the past and one of my favorite places and still remains to this day it's the train station, at night.

^ word. kind of hard to maintain interest in escapades with Dwayne Johnson glaring down at me from the big screen :eek:

and if you're going to snog in a cinema, at least don't spray fluids, the floors are sticky enough from the spilled sodas

In the backseat of a car at the drive-in. Fun.
Too bad I missed the movie. hehe

I totally forgot about that. It was awesome. We slept overnight at the drive-in. In the morning, a cop knocked on the car window. Obviously he could tell we were having sex. Haha

If you wait until the credits, most people leave and you'll have a solid 5-10 minutes of solitude. Also, you don't miss the movie.