Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Total voters
a girl in the comment section comented something and I randomly clicked on it and she had a vid about her hair's history until 2016 lol (i'm into random shit reading ) and she had a very similar face to your face, although it is very hard to compare it considering you got that Avatar edit. but that's how I imagine from now that you look like! more so that you said that you got similar curly hair to that chick from the jules party

a girl in the comment section comented something and I randomly clicked on it and she had a vid about her hair's history until 2016 lol (i'm into random shit reading ) and she had a very similar face to your face, although it is very hard to compare it considering you got that Avatar edit. but that's how I imagine from now that you look like! more so that you said that you got similar curly hair to that chick from the jules party

That sounds quite familiar. I probably watched that exact same hair history from looking at comments to something else. hehe

yees, I was like wtf I'm doing on a hair history video then I was like "WOOOOOOOOOW, I'm so glad that I'm watching this hair history video" :LOL:

I feel like nate is such an asshole for snitching on fez, the poor guy makes that money I think mostly to help that old lady and nate fucked it up...

yees, I was like wtf I'm doing on a hair history video then I was like "WOOOOOOOOOW, I'm so glad that I'm watching this hair history video" :LOL:

You and me both. ?

I feel like nate is such an asshole for snitching on fez, the poor guy makes that money I think mostly to help that old lady and nate fucked it up...

Yes, Nate crossed the line big time! There are just some things you don't do. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I hope at the end, jules with fez and that guy that got busted for maddy will plot against nate and they will reveal his ass. he thinks that because his dad is a rich prick and he was lucky to get out of a vagina with a good family situation he can treat people like shit. he may be the smartest like rue said, but he is the dumbest in dealing with people

also kat disgusts me, she had the taste of some money and power over dicks and now she acts like she is the queen of sexiness. she should be ashamed for it, and all those clothes make her look worse, I'm not picking on her because she is fat but she starts to prove that she is just a slut

also kat disgusts me, she had the taste of some money and power over dicks and now she acts like she is the queen of sexiness. she should be ashamed for it, and all those clothes make her look worse, I'm not picking on her because she is fat but she starts to prove that she is just a slut

I was all about Kat empowering herself and making money from the cam. Now she makes it her job to sleep around for no reason. That guy who likes her is nice, I think his name is Ethan. Kat didn't want him because she "doesn't fuck virgins." I lost all respect for her after that. He seems like a good guy, but she'd rather throw herself away on losers like Daniel.

Daniel was her boyfriend when they were children and he doesn't even remember her! He dropped that bomb after he had sex with her. That's what she gets.

You could try it out, 7 episodes until now so there isn't much catching up to do, the 8th episode is gonna be the last of this season. I think this is the 2019 version of skins uk

Skins haha I used to watch the UK version on Netflix. The first couple of seasons were good.

I really like Euphoria, but yes, the discussions are a lot more fun. :)

Man I remember skins. That show was so edgy back then! Found it through Demonoid iirc

I used to like skins a lot, although I only watched the series focused around the first two generations, I heard that the third one wasn't as fun